Black brides picture post

I love seeing pictures of black weddings and beautiful black brides. Let's share. They don't have to be pictures of your wedding, though that would be nice.

2969076333_53c95f666c.jpg

variousweddingpictures2_005.jpg

blog_HankMarieWed09_26.jpg

fellas.jpg

bp1.jpg

ilw5.jpg

jaimie10.jpg

9923_1219575205841_1122725575_30668830_925151_n.jpg

201.jpg

33.jpg

21.jpg

DW7.jpg

And more naija weddings. lol
Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-1.jpg

Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-11.jpg

LOVE the naija green bridesmaid dresses! :love:
Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-12.jpg

Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-13.jpg

Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-21.jpg

Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-22.jpg

Awosika-dance-2.jpg

Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-24.jpg

Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-26.jpg

K, I'm done. :o

Last edited:
kinda off topic, but this wedding website made me giggle. I don't know these people. :look:

http://www.tkandy.com/

:giggle: That was off da chain! I totally didn't expect that. (I wish that they had posted the post-wedding pic of the event. That would have concluded everything, instead of leaving it hanging). Does anyone know if this wedding took place?

Thanks for this thread. We really don't get to see thise side of black couples too often...not publicized anyway

I concur. It's really gratifying to see happy black couples tying the knot, esp. in the pictures where they're jumping the broom.

kinda off topic, but this wedding website made me giggle. I don't know these people. :look:

http://www.tkandy.com/

That was so cute and creative! I didn't know what to expect. :lol:

:giggle: That was off da chain! I totally didn't expect that. (I wish that they had posted the post-wedding pic of the event. That would have concluded everything, instead of leaving it hanging). Does anyone know if this wedding took place?

I concur. It's really gratifying to see happy black couples tying the knot, esp. in the pictures where they're jumping the broom.

I love jumping the broom pictures!

Amara-- Nija women are beautiful!

Aren't they?

Lovely pics. I don't know how I feel about black bridesmaid dresses. And yes Nigerians know how to party.

lovely pics!! I have some from Laila Ali's wedding. I love the color of her dress! If I'm blessed to get married again I want my dress in that color.

Ali_110_2.jpg

Ali_058_2.jpg

Ali_090_2.jpg

I had to go and look for some from my country as well lol (didn't even know they had a website for that :D)

trad.jpg

mariage.jpg

9_TRAORE24951.jpg

3_TRAORE24951.jpg

Here's mine...We had a very small wedding, and we couldn't afford a professional photog (Our goal was to do the wedding without going into debt, and we DID IT!:grin:), but this is my favorite pic the photographer took:

KuAzSl.jpg

(Yes the shadow was intentional. My Mom gets onto me about it :rolleyes: you know how THAT goes.)

Last edited:
Back