Big Bodacious Hair Pics

:yep:

Tempest Bledsoe...she was Vanessa on The Cosby Show.

:blush: OMG how did I not recognize her? She looks great these days. Funnily enough I posted Lisa Bonet in this thread...and all we need is Keisha Knight-Pulliam (since Phylicia's been posted) and we have a Cosby sweep! :grin:

Last edited:
:blush: OMG how did I not recognize her? She looks great these days. Funnily enough I posted Lisa Bonet in this thread...and we need is Keisha Knoght-Pulliam and we a Cosby sweep! :grin:

keshia_knight_pulliam1.jpg
Keshia%20Knight%20Pulliam-SGS-025501.jpg

:drool:

Thanks so much for starting this thread, Curly Moo!

Sometimes I wish I could just wake up tomorrow with a huge natural fro. Damn these bonelaxed ends! Can't wait to be rid of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is ... by far ... one of the best threads in the history of this here forum. BY.FAR!!!

Thanks so much, Curly Moo!!!!!!

Thanks esp. for Angie Stone and Jill Scott. Both are incredibly underrated, but Angie is my fav. Talk about boadaciousness!

I think there are a few pics of Cree Summer Francks, but I'm gonna give her some special mention. She too is highly underrated.

10425114.jpg
cree_summer-bio_tile.jpg
cree_summer.jpg

cree.jpg

Thanks esp. for Angie Stone and Jill Scott. Both are incredibly underrated, but Angie is my fav. Talk about boadaciousness!

I think there are a few pics of Cree Summer Francks, but I'm gonna give her some special mention. She too is highly underrated.

10425114.jpg
cree_summer-bio_tile.jpg
cree_summer.jpg

cree.jpg

OMG! I forgot about her, I love her hair.

Y'all know that's a wig on Billy Preston, right? ;) I was so disappointed to find out!

Don't make me starting postin' dreds...

Back