Big Bodacious Hair Pics

Photo+5.jpg

profile3.jpg

bantuknot.jpeg

hair+before.jpg

hair+038.jpg

Marsha Hunt...in da house. Some background...Marsha is AA, not immediately biracial, and I don't believe she's had a relaxer during most of her life. It's all hers and ironically she's always had longer hair than her biracial daugther Karis Hunt Jagger. I have a unscanned offline pics of her that show her hair far longer than these. If she was fully straightened at her longest, she'd be between butt-mid-thigh length from what I guestimate.

article-1062630-02CE9A5500000578-274_468x248.jpg

marsha_hunt_4.jpg

Famous pic of her in 1968:
Scan20001.jpg

In late 2004, Hunt was diagnosed with breast cancer, and had chemotherapy but didn't want to go through the process of watching her hair fall out.[1] Photo taken in September 2005

These pictures are so cuy-ute. I love them all. I especially love that pick fros not fights logo. I emailed the company to see if they would put it on a bag.

Wow. That's it. This thread is officially responsible for my decision to go back natural. I lurve big voluminous hair as only Black women can do it. :yep:

This is such a cool thread!!! I'm :drool: over all the beautiful hair. Angela Bassett looks sooo beautiful in that picture!

Back