Big Bodacious Hair Pics

I can't see some of these pics I don't know why and I am not a happy camper. I am over here doing the happy dance.

These are my PEOPLE!!! :yep: I heart BIG HAIR!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE.

My God mama (mom's best friend in College).... is Angela's best friend from Elementary--- HS..... I love love love seeing old school pictures of my mom's friends. Its soo hard to believe people your parents age were once young haha. Its just seems so distant, but it puts life into perspective.

I had hair goals I wanted to reach as a relaxed head first, but this thread is really making me reconsider it. Thanks OP for starting this thread, everyone's hair is so beautiful.

getattachment_20090821_1572666169.jpg

This is my hair texture. I've never been able to figure out the whole hair type so, can someone tell me if this is a 3a, 3b, 3c...yadda, yadda, yadda, LOL. I have NO idea so don't laugh but this is definitely my hair texture. TIA

This is my hair texture. I've never been able to figure out the whole hair type so, can someone tell me if this is a 3a, 3b, 3c...yadda, yadda, yadda, LOL. I have NO idea so don't laugh but this is definitely my hair texture. TIA

She looks like she is 3b/3c...mostly 3b.

She looks like she is 3b/3c...mostly 3b.

Thanks SOOO much. I'm over here literally doing the happy dance :dance7: because I FINALLY know my hair type. Now, do any other 3b/3cs know any good products I can use on my hair? I'm all natural but currently wear my hair straight (I straighten it 1x or 2x a month) because I got an asymmetrical cut not thinking I couldn't do anything else with it. I'm going to get some braids just so that I can stop wearing it straight for a while. But, I LOVE the natural texture of my hair, just want the length to wear it natural.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread OP...I'm done :grin:!! lol

I can't see some of these pics I don't know why and I am not a happy camper. I am over here doing the happy dance.

These are my PEOPLE!!! :yep: I heart BIG HAIR!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE.

I can't see them sometimes but when I refresh my page they pop up. I don't know what that's about.

I had another pic of Wanakee that I couldn't get to work.

Some pics don't work unless you start a fresh post or find another pic on another site. I tried to post the Wanakee with BIG straight hair when she was sitting down and laughing.

I can't see them sometimes but when I refresh my page they pop up. I don't know what that's about.

Yeah, I was doing that but it wasn't working.

I then right clicked on each x and hit show picture. I got them ALL now.

Marking this page for inspiration and just because.

If I could give you 15,000 stars and 15,000 thank yous I would, so consider yourself starred and thanked to death! :yep:

I wish Sonce would show some of her pics. Hopefully soon she will reopen her album on fotki, she is making some changes. It is locked now or I would post her fotki address. That woman has some very big hair.

Last edited:
Back