Big Bodacious Hair Pics

Karyn Parsons (mostly) and Tatiana Ali
Karyn-Parsons-Biography-2.jpg

Karyn_Parsons2.jpg

tatyana-ali-then2.jpg
karyn-parsons-then.jpg

karyn_parsons_sexy_fresh_prince_BYP7Xnv.sized.jpg

These are pics that i took of me last year after i picked all of my curls out.... it got even bigger this year. Now i see why everyone calls me diana ross :lachen:

DSC00431-vi.jpg

DSC00426-vi.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool: I need my hair to grow on demand..like not right now but RIGHT NOW... sheesh..This thread has simply blown me away ...i'm sooooooo looking forward to this!

Thanks SOOO much. I'm over here literally doing the happy dance :dance7: because I FINALLY know my hair type. Now, do any other 3b/3cs know any good products I can use on my hair? I'm all natural but currently wear my hair straight (I straighten it 1x or 2x a month) because I got an asymmetrical cut not thinking I couldn't do anything else with it. I'm going to get some braids just so that I can stop wearing it straight for a while. But, I LOVE the natural texture of my hair, just want the length to wear it natural.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread OP...I'm done :grin:!! lol

She has a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58TV60NcF8

You so wrong for posting these! LOL :lachen: I think there are pics of the Prez w/ an even bigger BAA. That dude was pimpin' back in the day.

Mrs O..umm, what's goin' on in the middle of her hair?

It looks like she pressed it and some of it reverted. I looked for bigger Prez. Obama fros but couldn't find it. Especially the one where he's at the airport with his mother as a little boy. Looking like Michael from Good Times.

Looking back at Rudi, Raven, Vanessa, Tatiana and 'em is kind of sad cuz back then plenty of little girls had hair as long and thick as they did, but something's gone wrong these days and it's rarer to see.

Last edited:
These are pics that i took of me last year after i picked all of my curls out.... it got even bigger this year. Now i see why everyone calls me diana ross :lachen:

DSC00431-vi.jpg

DSC00426-vi.jpg

That is some Bodaciousness right there. Do you wear is out often? What reaction do you get?

In terms of bodacious hair, how could I have forgotten the 70s-80s queen of it all, Miss Jayne Kennedy?! A poster here has the bottom pic in her sig...she thought it was some Miss Africa or someone. Nah...it's Mizz Jayne!

spacer.gif
951f814dae17b786
jayne7.jpg
jayne2.jpg

jayne3.jpg
jayne5.jpg

jayne1.jpg

Last edited:
Back