BFF Confessed Last Night.....

ThickHair

....that she stepped out on her husband. I have wrote on here many times about my BFF and her cheating, lying spouse. I was speechless when she told me because she always proclaimed that he was the one going to hell for breaking their vows and she was going to be a faithful wife until death do them part. (I didn't bring it up because she really needed to vent)

Well homey is not dead and she is staying with him even though she claims she wants him to leave and has been kicking him out for the last six months even though he has not gone anywhere.

She is aware of the woman he is sleeping with and he does not hide the fact from her.

The kicker is that dude that she slept with is married and guess what he told her. He did the "McNair", he is leaving his wife in August so they can be together. SMH

I am not not asking for advice because I am just her sounding board and she needed someone to listen and not judge. All I could say was "WOW" like Flava Flav.

Have any of you ever heard of such?

the more judgemental one is on another actions they deem "bad" is about as much "bad" of them theyselves are trying hard to repress

I had a friend like that but I didn't feel sorry for her nor did I judge.
Her and her husband were both alike in most respects, so I took most things she did and said against him with a grain of salt.

Nothing I can say about that....the bed you make is the one you have to lay in. That's not really saying much these days b/c folks just don't seem to care anyway. It's sad

So did she cheat before or after he did? Not saying that it justifies her cheating but she probably just got fed up. I know if I had a husband who was cheating on me and not even trying to hide it I would say *** those vows too...

sounds like she cheated out of anger of him cheating. she wants to let go but doesn't know how. sad, sad, sad.

the whole situation is effed up is you ask me. she should get a divorce or seperate and they can do their own thing. she should also know her getting it own with a married man is making problems for another woman. but who cares right.

So did she cheat before or after he did? Not saying that it justifies her cheating but she probably just got fed up. I know if I had a husband who was cheating on me and not even trying to hide it I would say *** those vows too...

She just recently cheated this year. They have a 12 yo and a 2yo, they were married in 05. He was never faithful to her when they were dating, so no one expected him to change except her once they were married.

She wanted him b\c she wanted another child and she wanted them to have the same father. She said she wasn't going to have another child OOW. I told her straight out that it didn't bother her before, why must she be married to him now.

She just recently cheated this year. They have a 12 yo and a 2yo, they were married in 05. He was never faithful to her when they were dating, so no one expected him to change except her once they were married.

She wanted him b\c she wanted another child and she wanted them to have the same father. She said she wasn't going to have another child OOW. I told her straight out that it didn't bother her before, why must she be married to him now.

Well damn:perplexed... So he's been trifling from the beginning. I don't know what to say about her cheating but she does need to get rid of him. Why stay when both of yall are sleeping with somebody else :spinning:

Sounds like the situation that my best friend was in, her husband was openly cheating on her so she started doing it back. The worse was when she called me one day and said she was pregnant but didn't know who the daddy was but she was going to tell her hubby it was his anyway (she ended up miscarrying). They are divorced now.

Sounds like the situation that my best friend was in, her husband was openly cheating on her so she started doing it back. The worse was when she called me one day and said she was pregnant but didn't know who the daddy was but she was going to tell her hubby it was his anyway (she ended up miscarrying). They are divorced now.

Dang, yeah I can see something like this happening. I just keep her in my prayers. She is my BFF and that is the only reason why I listen to her vent. If it was anyone else I would say, "Save it for another day". BFF is an only child and her mother is deceased and she is not close to her family, so we have a tight knit group of friends who are like her family.

I never offer advice, I just tell her she needs to make the best decision for her and her kids and stick with it.

Last edited:
So there are 3 cheating married people in this scene.:nono:

It really sounds as though they shouldn't have been married in the first place.

Co-signing with Tay.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get boo'ed out of here for saying this but if I don't I'm going to explode... and seeing that I don't want my bits to be splattered around the office... here it tiz.

All of them are dumb as hell. I can't see myself being with someone that I KNOW is cheating much less marrying with his trifling butt. And no matter how much she got fed up, it obviously wasn't enough for her to leave... it was just enough to go out and get a side piece. She's just as bad and dumb as he is. Not just because she cheated too (with someone else's man), but because she knowingly brought another innocent child into that tom foolery. These kids are NOT stupid... regardless how "careful" people are, kids pick up on alot. Not only that, there are things that effect them for the rest of their little lives.

Wow.

Ugh. I'm done.

....that she stepped out on her husband. I have wrote on here many times about my BFF and her cheating, lying spouse. I was speechless when she told me because she always proclaimed that he was the one going to hell for breaking their vows and she was going to be a faithful wife until death do them part. (I didn't bring it up because she really needed to vent)

Well homey is not dead and she is staying with him even though she claims she wants him to leave and has been kicking him out for the last six months even though he has not gone anywhere.

She is aware of the woman he is sleeping with and he does not hide the fact from her.

The kicker is that dude that she slept with is married and guess what he told her. He did the "McNair", he is leaving his wife in August so they can be together. SMH

I am not not asking for advice because I am just her sounding board and she needed someone to listen and not judge. All I could say was "WOW" like Flava Flav.

Have any of you ever heard of such?

I'm not defending her, but she probably couldn't take the pain of his 'rejection' anymore and she fell into sin with another man. Another man who made her feel desired and worth being with, even if only for a 'moment.'

HOWEVER, it doesn't make it right. Gee whiz, the 'other man' is married too. So I feel badly for his wife who's being cheated on, unless she's cheating on him too.

What a mess! :nono: :nono: :nono:

They should all just come to grips and make a clean cut if they cannot stand being 'right' with each other. This is not a marriage and it's a waste of time and of life to be in a marriage if the spouse or spouses are unfaithful and have no repentence or intentions to stop cheating. What's the point?

Now if they want to make it a wholesome marriage, that's different and it's worth supporting. But to leave with a cheater and then to BEcome a cheater ??? Why allow yourself to stoop down to the cheater's level? Why allow someone to make less of you, even less?

Get out and make amends with yourself, your life and with God. Get your life in perspective and live it wholesomely. Not degrade yourself any further. Not worth it... Not at all. :nono:

Not just because she cheated too (with someone else's man), but because she knowingly brought another innocent child into that tom foolery. These kids are NOT stupid... regardless how "careful" people are, kids pick up on alot. Not only that, there are things that effect them for the rest of their little lives.
Her 12 yo son is well aware and I am afraid he is going to grow up to be just like his dad. Coming and going when he pleases without regard to his gf or wife. He sees how his father disrespects his mother. BFF has told me that she knows her son listens. It is sad all around. I know she wants to leave but she does not want to give up the white picket fence dream. I can see the tide is turning though. Not that it is a good thing but never in a million years did I think she would step out.

ETA: I don't discuss folks marriage with them because my POV is that what do I know, I couldn't even hold my own marriage together. You don't take marriage advice from a single woman, but heck I know when wrong is wrong. So I just let her vent.

What I do know is that when my marriage was bad and the ex and I had no dealings with each other I never thought about cheating, it wasn't an option for me. I don't know about my ex, but to each their own.

Last edited:
All this screwing around is not good these people dont think about diseases.shimps these days im too scared to give up the poontang to anyone.

if your friend is fed up she should just leave 2 wrongs dont make a right
the husband is an a-hole from the beginning and she knew that no offense but your bff is not smart why does women feel they can change a loser aint gonna happen

if your friend is fed up she should just leave 2 wrongs dont make a right
the husband is an a-hole from the beginning and she knew that no offense but your bff is not smart why does women feel they can change a loser aint gonna happen
You are preaching to the choir. I love her regardless, but she knows what she is doing isn't right but she loves him and can't love him from afar. As I have always done, I just listen to her vent so she can be relaxed to deal with her kids. IDK and I don't understand why she just doesn't boot his arse out. He has a good job (gubment) she doesn't make him pay a single bill (including his car note) in the house. That is why he can wine and dine all his girlfriends. He is living the life. I use to tease her and say I want a wife like her. Then I stopped because it really hurt her feelings that I was making fun of her situation.

i just saw a tv show last night like this. everyone was cheating on everyone and half of them ended up dead. the other half in jail so people need to start thinking about whats really important.

Back