Best moisturizing leave-in

I alternate Lacio Lacio & Rusk Sensories smoother, sometimes LTR....I will NEVER run out of the first two.

Here are the staples in my stash:

BB Oil Moisturizer:lick:
Giovanni Direct LeaveIn:lick:
Jane Carter's Hair Nourishing Cream:lick:
ORS Carrot Oil:lick:

not marketed as leave-ins, but very moisturizing if a small amount (about a quarter size) is applied as a leave-in:

*Elucence MB
*Hairveda Moist 24/7
*Hairveda Sitrinillah

They don't just feel good on wet hair. My hair air dries feeling very moist & supple. :)

Last edited:
hmm is Salerm 21 B5 moisture?.. makes my hair slippery and oh so soft wen i air dry
But the smell is kinda strong for my taste

Salerm 21

Lacio Lacio (old formula with EMU oil)

I have the new formula not as good but ok. I just bought the old formula and a few minutes ago on my 37 week post relaxer hair. Omg like butter and my hair felt moisturized.:lick: I'm in love

Charles worthington leave in that says silky smooth and moisture on it in an orange tube.... I love that stuff it the slippest it even detangle my natural 4 xxx hair it smells good and dries moist and soft. I let a relaxed friend use it she loved it too

I LOVE Sunsilk Captivating Curls----it is getting harder to find I think it might be discontinued though.

komaza care shea butter hair lotion :lick:

I have never tried it on dry hair, but I think it is made for that, as well.

im not relaxed, but I think Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk is a great moisturizer. Since you are relaxed i would try the Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Nectar which is a little lighter.

I know when I was relaxed long long ago, lighter leave-ins didnt weight my hair down as much.

But both of those are GREAT leave-ins!

HTH

komaza care shea butter hair lotion :lick:

I have never tried it on dry hair, but I think it is made for that, as well.

I checked out the ingredients, sounds heavenly!! How long have you been using this? I wonder how well it works on dry hair...

Beauty Without Cruelty has an excellent Leave-In. I have also used the Salerm and one by AE (both good), but I felt the one by BWC did wonders for my relaxed damaged intensive care strands and I had been searching for a good leave-in that was moisturizing.

I checked out the ingredients, sounds heavenly!! How long have you been using this? I wonder how well it works on dry hair...

I have been using this for about 2 months now. It has really been a great addition to my reggie.

it seems like it would be good on dry hair too, but it has too but I like my Qhemet for that, mainly because of the scent. I dont think I would like the scent of the Komaza everyday.

Silicon Mix :yay: Very moisturizing and smells great. It can be used for rollersets and airdrying with great results :D

Silicon Mix :yay: Very moisturizing and smells great. It can be used for rollersets and airdrying with great results :D

Please tell me which silicon Mix to get. I'm going to the city in 3 weeks and I want to be prepared as to which one to get!:yep:

NTM Silk and
L'Occitane ultra rich hair cream. This has been doing wonders for my rollersets, it gives me incredible bounce and shine. It's good for airdrying too. None of that dry crinkled mess, just straight and smooth hair

Please tell me which silicon Mix to get. I'm going to the city in 3 weeks and I want to be prepared as to which one to get!:yep:
I have the leave in conditioner, it looks like this:

images

Back