Best moisturizing leave-in

I have the leave in conditioner, it looks like this:

images

I'm so in love with this stuff. Smells great! I also love Lacio Lacio and Rusk Smoother Leave In on my relaxed hair. I tried Giovanni Direct and it did nothing for my hair:nono:

I'm so in love with this stuff. Smells great! I also love Lacio Lacio and Rusk Smoother Leave In on my relaxed hair. I tried Giovanni Direct and it did nothing for my hair:nono:
I really need to get on that Rusk leave-in. I've been reading about it too much to have not tried it by now :lol:
Does it smell good?

I really need to get on that Rusk leave-in. I've been reading about it too much to have not tried it by now :lol:
Does it smell good?

What are you waiting for:poke: Rusk is really good and smells good also. The smell was a little strong when I first tried it, but it doesn't linger. I usually get mine from Marshalls for like $3.99

My stylist adds an oil blend such as Hot 6 or Hairobics detangling oil or Hairobics hair oil to my hair first, then applies the following:

Giovanni direct leave in :superbanana: or Infusium 23 (Repairology), which is more economical. :dance7:

I would like to try some others mentioned in this thread, but I have to use up what I have first. Gradually, I'm turning in to a product junkie, plus this economy is making me think twice about buying anything new.

Last edited:
I am pretty happy with Pantene Pro-V Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer (for women of color brand). Smells great, too.

Does it smell good?
Ya know, I must admit that I can't stand the smell of Rusk leave-in. It smells like "old lady" flowery perfume :sick2:.

However, I will deal with the smell as it allows me to detangle like no one's business!

I have Silk Elements MegaSilk Leave-in Hair Moisturizing Creme, but I went to the store this evening and saw Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in so I will try that and see how these two compare.

I AM SOOOO MAD!!! Today is my wash day and I've been thinking about Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in(I found out about it from Sylver2 one of my hair idols) all week but I've been putting it off. Well, last night I had a dream about Giovanni Direct (weird and strange... I know, I know) so I ran straight to the store after work and picked up some, got home and remembered that was no where on the want list.... I'm truely a product junkie *twitch* *twitch*

Right now I'm using HE LTR(I found out about it from Traycee another one of my hair idols) and it does a great job moisturizing my hair. The smell is a bit strong but my boyfriend loves it... LOL

The Paul mitchell "The Conditioner" is the truth! When I first got on this board, I wasn't using a leave in. I had started using Motions, but i couldn't feel a difference with or without it, so I was like what is the point. As soon as I started using Paul Mitchell the Conditioner (quarter amount) and then sealing with Paul mitchell Skinny Serum (dime amount) my hair started feeling HEAVENLY! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

Update: Don't use this anymore. Trying to eliminate "cones" from my hair products. Now I use BWC Leave In Conditioner. No silicones no sulfates. More watery than creamy but oh well.

Yes, Beauty Without Cruelty is a Good Leave-In. I am also currently enjoying::lick:

Alba Botanica Leave-In
AG Fast Food Leave In
Alter Ego Nourish Spa
Dr. Bonners Coconut & Peppermint

All Very Good Leave-In's

Right now I have to give it up to yes to cucumbers leave in!!! My goodness what's in this stuff!!!

I just recently became addicted to Paul Mitchell The Conditioner. This stuff leaves my hair sooo silky and soft. Its now a staple for me.

OMG. Can I rave a little bit about the Keracare Leave-in that I bought last night? I used it before a rollerset and my hair has never felt so soft. Today is day two and I can't keep my hands out of my hair.

BUMPING

I'm trying to find a moisturizing spray leave in without cones or sulphates Ï'm trying to move away from those, I don't mind a few of the ok cones but l am looking for the type of conditioner that can fully be absorbed by my hair to give it real moisture. Any ideas? MTIA

Back