Being Natural Is Something We Will Always Have to Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually didn't understand what the OP meant. When I hear natural, I think unprocessed. *shrug*

OP, I hope you enjoy your transition.

lol nah, but if i need to you to clearify something, trust me i would have asked!:grin:

O Boy! What You thought You was gona use Me to get a laugh, I don't think so, You got the wrong one! See thats exactly what I'm talking about, All that Slick ish, all that tryin' to perform, tryin' to make a "funny" at the expense of others, its not cute, Boo! especially comin' from You, I get it though, being as though You got stomped on when You first arrived, You doin' everything possible to sweep that under the rug! but in any case, like I said, and Ima say it again! Its nothing but drama here now, no room for positive. This is a prime example of the BS!

O Boy! What You thought You was gona use Me to get a laugh, I don't think so, You got the wrong one! See thats exactly what I'm talking about, All that Slick ish, all that tryin' to perform, tryin' to make a "funny" at the expense of others, its not cute, Boo! especially comin' from You, I get it though, being as though You got stomped on when You first arrived, You doin' everything possible to sweep that under the rug! but in any case, like I said, and Ima say it again! Its nothing but drama here now, no room for positive. This is a prime example of the BS!

alright look, im a happy, out going person, so if you trying to get a reaction out of me, you got the wrong one, go B**CH somewhere else, aightt!!!!!!

:nono:Well the drama doesn't have to be here. I think you're taking things too far and Adora was trying to make the situation a bit lighter? IDK...but if it's BS why continue to reply? Just be the bigger person and walk away from the drama!

leesh, i don't think adora is trying to jump on you at all. i think we were just all shocked at your post and thats where the 'eh' came from. not necessarily negative or positive. just a remark. ♥

:nono:Well the drama doesn't have to be here. I think you're taking things too far and Adora was trying to make the situation a bit lighter? IDK...but if it's BS why continue to reply? Just be the bigger person and walk away from the drama!

I don't agree that She was tryin' to make it lighter! She was iggin' the situation on. But, I do agree, with the latter! Thanks I needed that nudge, so with that, Goodnight!:yep:

:ohsnap:

THISGONBGUD.gif

:lachen::lachen: oh ma goodness<--shanene voice)

really?

that gif is exactly what adora's 'eh' was. except most times, instead of a remark, people use those gifs. its easier to see that its to display shock, or confusion. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back