Being Natural Is Something We Will Always Have to Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lachen::lachen: oh ma goodness<--shanene voice)

really?

sheneneh-thinks-o.gif

Last edited:
O Boy! What You thought You was gona use Me to get a laugh, I don't think so, You got the wrong one! See thats exactly what I'm talking about, All that Slick ish, all that tryin' to perform, tryin' to make a "funny" at the expense of others, its not cute, Boo! especially comin' from You, I get it though, being as though You got stomped on when You first arrived, You doin' everything possible to sweep that under the rug! but in any case, like I said, and Ima say it again! Its nothing but drama here now, no room for positive. This is a prime example of the BS!

33nvi1x.gif

True... *IF* we are talking about the United States, and perhaps some other societies in the western hemisphere. But elsewhere, maybe not. I'd like to hear what our members outside of the US/Canada think about this. From my own experience in Haiti, natural hair is less of a sensitive subject.

I was specifically talking about the aforementioned countries such as the US/Canada and areas in Europe where women of color are not the predominant population.

Dang, just read the last 50 or so post.

Too bad this thread will get locked now.

Started out as someone trying to be positive, now it's all down the drain.

Goodbye thread.... I can hear that ol spiritual hymn the of the lock that's going to be on this thread is singin.....

Sooooooon, we'll be donnnnnnneeeeee... with the troubles of the world, troubles of the world, troubles of the world.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back