BAD Online Dating Pics & Their Subliminal Messages

Ivonnovi

Okay ladies let's keep it Simple if not Sweet. Either tell me what you think of the photos or add a photo blunder that you've ran accross.

- I'm on a dating site, and I only view "profiles/winks" that have pictures attached. Every-now-and-then I run across a picture that clearly sends a Red Flag or communicates a Subliminal message. (Not unlike suggestive names like the 50 year old whose screen name was "CMoButts", ya know what I mean) :pulpdance:

- I saw the first (Red Flag) picture below, and I felt compelled to start a Thread about the bad subliminal message a poor photo can "send".
My first thought was to immedieately wonder whether this guy was "In or Out" of the closet.....:reddancer:
I hope that the 2nd pic was taken in his DD's room cause there just too much feminine/glitter stuff in the background. :dork:; Then of course theres all the reasons a grown azd man would take a dating site photo in his childs room......I won't mention the Hello Kitty doll thats visible in his other photos.

Attachments

• OutOfTheCloset.jpg
    OutOfTheCloset.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 853
  • DDs Room.jpg
    DDs Room.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 845
Last edited:
I'm not seeking anyone right now so I don't have any photos to add. I just want to say that those 2 pics should be hidden under a mattress somewhere.

I'm not seeking anyone right now so I don't have any photos to add. I just want to say that those 2 pics should be hidden under a mattress somewhere.

More pics like these and I won't be dating for a while either. I saw the 2nd pic and felt more inclined to call Child Protective Services than I did to call him!

Last edited:
wow thats funny. Also sad because he was probably really feeling those pictures when he posted them on the site not even knowing how WE as woman think.

Eww... those pictures made my skin crawl. Most of the pictures I've seen on dating sites are hot messes! That's why I cancelled my accounts. :lol:

#1 is borderline, but #2 is suspect. Do people not pay attention to their background? I don't post pictures, but after speak with a guy online for a bit he will send me a picture then I send him a picture and I have a favorite place in my dining room that I take the picture. It is on the wall with no pictures or anything. Most guys who I get a picture from is a cellphone picture taken at work, so they are fine with me. Only one guy sent me a picture with him hugging on another woman and said he didn't have any other. I didn't even reply cause he was just lazy to not take another picture.

Let's not talk about Fotki pictures posted on certain sites "LHCF" showing clothes baskets and dirty underclothes. So anything is possible.

I agreee: I just took a closer look at #2; The black writting above his head apears to say something about "....with hubby"
It looks like a teens room, with glitter and writing all over the place.
I agree that a lot of pics should be cropped before being posted on line; however IMHO if you're posting on a Dating site, cropping is necessary to put your best "face" forward. Most of the LCHF pics are just spontaneous snapshots....I think.

#1 is borderline, but #2 is suspect. Do people not pay attention to their background? I don't post pictures, but after speak with a guy online for a bit he will send me a picture then I send him a picture and I have a favorite place in my dining room that I take the picture. It is on the wall with no pictures or anything. Most guys who I get a picture from is a cellphone picture taken at work, so they are fine with me. Only one guy sent me a picture with him hugging on another woman and said he didn't have any other. I didn't even reply cause he was just lazy to not take another picture.

Let's not talk about Fotki pictures posted on certain sites "LHCF" showing clothes baskets and dirty underclothes. So anything is possible.

I agree.........(I also hate when they post photos of them hugged up with chicks, especially chicks of a pale hue).........I even wonder sometime about the hair photos ladies post here that show a cluttered messy room in the background. :lachen:

Ewww. He would get deleted because I just flat out don't like the look of him.:nono:

I don't do pics where the man doesn't have his shirt on. Do you have clothes? Put them on!

Far away pics. I want to see a clear, closeup view of your face. Not some grainy, poorly lit webcam picture either.

Any sexually suggestive screenames(BigBootyLuver, LickUAllNite) automatically gets deleted as well.

I love online dating, it's a real time saver! :lachen:

Last edited:
More pics like these and I won't be dating for a while either. I saw the 2nd pic and felt more inclined to Child Protective Services than I did to call him!

It seems that as more people get intune with online dating, the quality of the picks get worse. I remember meeting my now SO online almost 13 years ago and it was a different ball game. People were more genuine (and cuter)...now-a-days every snaggle-toothed Leroy has a dating profile. I feel it for you ladies.

It seems that as more people get intune with online dating, the quality of the picks get worse. I remember meeting my now SO online almost 13 years ago and it was a different ball game. People were more genuine (and cuter)...now-a-days every snaggle-toothed Leroy has a dating profile. I feel it for you ladies.

Hear! Hear! I've given up on online dating and I thank God I might've found a match unexpectedly when I gave up on online dating.

How did you meet him?

:lol: When I tried the online dating thing, I'd come across those profiles with 'downlow brother' written all over them. I also hate when they have a chick in their photo. I ran across one profile where the guy had a few pictures of his sister posted. :nono: It was just...odd to me.

I agree.........(I also hate when they post photos of them hugged up with chicks, especially chicks of a pale hue).........I even wonder sometime about the hair photos ladies post here that show a cluttered messy room in the background. :lachen:
LOL, I thought I was only one who noticed that... I am looking at their hair but thinking "someone needs to clean a bit".

K.I.M is right and "just: what I did. I was curious to see how my LHCF sisters viewed pics such as these....(and was secretly hoping to see a few more "blunders' posted LOL)
I
Ivonnovi..just K.I.M.:nono2:....those guys do not deserve you. Kinda unattractive too.

Here is some info from a "decent" guy from ATL looking for a nice lady

Very down to earth with a wonderful since sense of humor is what pretty much sums me up! I love to laugh and possess great character! I love to read, go out to eat, the movies, bowl, and I love anything art related as I love to draw. I'm currently in school Looking for someone who is kind hearted, genuine, and has a great sense of humor as well!

Now look at the pic!!! WTF????????????? :lachen: I have seen it all...I'm deleting my account today!:nono:

Attachments

• Atlanta_dating_49635877[1].jpg
    Atlanta_dating_49635877[1].jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 316

Very down to earth with a wonderful since sense of humor is what pretty much sums me up! I love to laugh and possess great character! I love to read, go out to eat, the movies, bowl, and I love anything art related as I love to draw. I'm currently in school Looking for someone who is kind hearted, genuine, and has a great sense of humor as well!

Now look at the pic!!! WTF????????????? :lachen: I have seen it all...I'm deleting my account today!:nono:

STOPPP!!! That can't be real!

Text + Pic = :nuts::alcoholic:nuts:

What's this hanging from the ceiling above his bed? (I guess). AND what grown man has a.....

Never mind here's another one of those pic's I just "don't get"! :rolleyes: Unless it's a effigy of one of his ex's
:lachen::blush:

Attachments

• GDDH3.jpg
    GDDH3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 282
So right, what the heck is that doll thingy hanging there?:spinning:
Red flags and pure stupidity were the ones where the man is bare chested or lovingly hugging a woman in the photos...are they that dense?

Message to me.... he needs to clean the bathroom mirror

What's this hanging from the ceiling above his bed? (I guess). AND what grown man has a.....

Never mind here's another one of those pic's I just "don't get"! :rolleyes: Unless it's a effigy of one of his ex's
That pic looks VERY familiar. What's his name? I think I made a thread about him a few months back

I just laughed when I saw that 1st picture! He looks extra sweet!

As for the 2nd picture, he looks like a gay guy trying to be hard, lol!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Why is there a baby doll hanging from the ceiling!!!

Back