Ateeya's wig is BANGIN!

Auburn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThRDdiObS1w&feature=fvsr

I dont know if this has been posted yet. I am LOVING Jessica by OUTRE. I can see myself doing cowashing every other night, slapping on a Jessica, slicking with Long Aid + the scarf technique and going out the door! I like this style! I would probably bantu knot the front part or put a roller in so it can air dry over night.

Last edited:
Can Someone Please Explain to Me What the Facination is With This Woman? I would really, Honestly like to Know?:perplexed

Sure thing! I never had a wig before. I have a lacefront (london, bought in may/june) and I only wore a sew in one other time in my entire life (for 2 weeks :ohwell: ). I never considered a wig but this had changed my mind! Im on the search for a LOCAL Jessica with a front and back hair comb.

Oh that is too cu-YUTE!!! I'm leery of wearing wigs myself but I would so try this... and walk around the house with it until I was comfortable enough to wear it outside.

Thanks for sharing and PLEASE Lord :pray: let this be the first Ateyaa thread to survive!

Can Someone Please Explain to Me What the Facination is With This Woman? I would really, Honestly like to Know?:perplexed

Many people like her personality. Maybe someone else can chime in on this.

I personally am not a stan of Ateeya's. Im not saying I dont like her. Im just not obsessed with her. I posted this video because I like the wig and the techinique. That is all.

Last edited:
i love that wig on her, if i ever decide to wear a wig i would get one like that. it looks VERY natural on her

did she say where she got it from? i must have missed it...

I don't think it's the woman we're fascinated with, it's her beauty tips, techniques and so on that we "like". She's pleasant, and comes across real. Even through her hair disaster she didn't mind showing it all for the sake of teaching and helping others. She also doesn't come across as a know-it-all, as I've noticed that she actually takes tips, corrections and constructive criticisms and credits others for them. I don't think there's any more fascination with Ateyaa than other awesome ladies on this board or other youtubers. Just my thoughts.

Expertise, personality, discount coupons and hookups for online purchases. She has a lot to offer. I learned many things on her channel.
Her personality is just so bubbly and her videos are very helpful. Plus she gives out great tips and informs people where to get great products for less.

Very cute! Let me find out that I have been sleeping on half wigs!:blush:

The only thing I didn't like was that very obvious line where her combed over hair and the comb of the wig met. Very nice look though.:yep:

i LOVE that wig...off to google it... even though i just bought a human one that i have not worn and a synthetic one that i've been wearing too much lol

Hmmm....seems like those who are so worried about others being "fascinated" with her must be a little fascinated themselves since they felt compelled to post.

Cute look. I'm not a wig person, but this would be a nice look for stepping out.

I tried a half wig once before, but didn't like it. I think this one has more options. I like the thought of pulling the front it back with a clip. I wonder if there is anyway to pull some of it up in the back to make a little updo?

It's funny b/c the wig looks so much better on her than in the offical picture by the manufacturer.
I might buy this if and when I go back to 1/2 wigs.

Back