Ateeya's wig is BANGIN!

I love Ateeya's videos. Like others have stated....she just seems genuinely sincere and real. The wig looks lovely on her, wigs look atrocious on me, but to the ladies that can wear them...go for it!!!

I don't believe anyone is obsessed with her. I just think people appreciate helpful tips and advice. She also takes suggestions from others very well without being defensive about it. Her personality is charming and quite humorous. Love it!!!!

I hope we can keep this thread on topic. Ateya (sp?) is a real person and I have a feeling that if she were a member of this board, some wouldn't be so quick to be negative about her. As black women, shouldn't we support each other or at least not speak negatively of each other? Like mama used to say, "if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all."

I don't know that anyone is obsessed with her, but as many youtubers do she has some followers.

Last edited:
Just bought this wig.. I am preggers and my hair is getting to be too much so this will be a way to let my hair rest and grow. Thanks for posting this I love this wig!!!

Do you have a picture of it on? I want to buy it (don't ask why. I have two wigs that I hardly wear). I think I may have to go to the store and actually try it on.

It looks really nice. I used to wear quick weaves and synthetic wigs all the time but the bad part is that they don't last long in hot weather. The heat makes them get matted fairly quickly. And don't even THINK about opening an oven door with that type of wig on LOL :blush: :brainfog:

Also, as someone else already mentioned, you can see where her hair is laying on the comb. To minimize this you will either have to wear a headband or get a mono-front full wig and take out a smaller amount of hair at the front.

Glad to see an Ateeya thread that's still open and not any negativity:)

I wish I could view the vid but lately youtube is not working on my computer. I get sound but the picture isn't working properly. I'm sure this new half wig looks good just like the others:) I love all her half wigs:)

Wig is cute. I like Ateeya, but I don't follow her.

Quite honestly...as a regular observer here.. I would say a large majority of posters here are obsessed because you can NOT find an Ateeya thread that doesn't have over 100+ comments.

If you can...that means it was locked before it could get that high.

it's not an obsession BY FAR w/ me...but by posting the videos showing exactly how different products look..ie., wigs, 1/2 wigs, etc...it gives me a better idea of how they would look on me and saves me money since once a wig is purchased...it's non-refundable....that's what i "tune in" for.

I think some of y'all are obesessed with her honestly :lachen:

It's obvious. Look at any ateya thread... the responses can be wild.

-It's a little embarrassing too, lhcf seems like a HAIR MOB sometimes :mob:-

but I do like this look to answer the question. :yep:

I wish I could do the wig thing sometimes, but it'd make me self-conscious.

I don't think that constitutes obsession... but rather interest. She does new vids almost daily with many different looks, products, techniques etc. So there's always something new going on with Ateyaa. If that's the case, then most of you all are obsessed with people's hair stories on this board. I know I am!

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion. :yep:

I'm just going to say this about Ateya...although I don't really like some of the videos where she's promoting all the buying expesive products for ?? reasons, but the majority of her videos I love. She has a wonderful personality and by far she is the NICEST person on the web to chat with.

I asked her to do a interview for my blog to share with my readers and she was more than happy to do it. Not only that, she didn't require a donation or $$ to do it unlike a few folks that have got that ego now. :look:

I'm not a stan and I think it's okay to like what she does but also disagree with some of her methods. It's all about respect to me and she's worthy of respect because she returns it. :yep:

I'm just going to say this about Ateya...although I don't really like some of the videos where she's promoting all the buying expesive products for ?? reasons, but the majority of her videos I love. She has a wonderful personality and by far she is the NICEST person on the web to chat with.

I asked her to do a interview for my blog to share with my readers and she was more than happy to do it. Not only that, she didn't require a donation or $$ to do it unlike a few folks that have got that ego now. :look:

I'm not a stan and I think it's okay to like what she does but also disagree with some of her methods. It's all about respect to me and she's worthy of respect because she returns it. :yep:

Folks doing that?

I hope we can keep this thread on topic. Ateya (sp?) is a real person and I have a feeling that if she were a member of this board, some wouldn't be so quick to be negative about her. As black women, shouldn't we support each other or at least not speak negatively of each other? Like mama used to say, "if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all."

I don't know that anyone is obsessed with her, but as many youtubers do she has some followers.

Yes I agree, the OP just commented on her Wig, thats all, and some are trying to get so much more from just that, You can't breathe her name, regardless to what its about, and People become upset. its just a compliment! She's Human, she deservses a compliment, The Wig is Nice and She is very Pretty!

In my opinion any soul who paid money to be on a hair board is obsessed, because we all are aiming toward one goal, long, healthy hair, and any product or technique that will get us their, which leads to other obsessions, watching any and everybody's YT Vids for the latest product or technique that again, may get us there, please someone here, name a member who has not been called crazy or whatever word you wana use by our significant others or friends or family members, that we done lost our damn minds for being on this dang computer, on this dang Board, all the time, when we should be doing, what they would consider, more productive crap, don't say it ain't so, cause it was a couple threads started about that very topic on several occasions.

Last edited:
Jessica IS bangin'. I'm obsessed with Atteya in the same why that I'm "obsessed" with some of my favorite members here. When someone shares so much helpful or inspiration information - you kind of e-know them. I'm rooting for her.

Now, on another note....Jessica maybe my first wig :) Too cute.

So I just spent a grip of money on a sew-in when I could have been looking just as hot for $20?? For real?! :wallbash: I am feeling some kind of way about Ms. Ateyaa and her wig, hmph.
Is that enough drama for you?? :grin:

I don't usually buy wigs, but I bought this one! It was a huge hit. I was able to get one that matched my hair color so people thought it was my real hair. People with different hair lengths can rock this. If your hair is long, the wig is so curly that people just think your hair is shorter because you curled it. :grin::grin: It was $20 bucks at the BSS.

I'm loving her new one and the braided handband:) I think I'm going to order some of those headbands along w/ some other stuff from tonytail:) Me likey:)

Back