Ateeya's wig is BANGIN!

Can Someone Please Explain to Me What the Facination is With This Woman? I would really, Honestly like to Know?:perplexed

Im not sure but Id venture to guess that it mighttt be that shes absolutely stunning to look at. She has the face of a queen, its difficult to stop looking at her... Its amazing how her face can be 1 millimeter from the camera and its still beautiful lol, I turn into a distorted goofball in closeups lol

Last edited:
oh wow, that wig does look nice! i never ever considered wearing a half wig before but now maybe i will as another styling option!

it's only 19.99 so i can only wonder how realistic it's going to look if it's synthetic hair... hmm...

oh wow, that wig does look nice! i never ever considered wearing a half wig before but now maybe i will as another styling option!

it's only 19.99 so i can only wonder how realistic it's going to look if it's synthetic hair... hmm...
Don't let the price and the fact that it's synthetic fool you. I haven't seen this one up close, but I have a few synthetic 1/2 wigs about the same price that looks real when I put it on and work it out. You know, you can't just put on a wig and go, you have to work with it- finger comb it, tassle it a bit and make it work for you and it could turn out looking real. Not every wig works for everyone, but you know what I'm saying. :) I actually only buy synthetic ones because I don't want to have to curl hair- for all that, I'd do my own hair. :lol:

This is a great question because this is exactly what I would do. My updos use to be really nice... when I had longer hair. I would be too self conscious with all that hair. Hey I could do a cute side bun though right? I might buy this just to play around with it while I transition. $21.99 ain't bad.

I like the side bun idea. That might just work. I'm transitioning too.

OT: Auburn, please post the "slow" link to the PS in your siggy. It looks really cute from what I can tell! Thanks.

I was working with this site that only allows 4 seconds of animation so I had to shorten the video and increase the speed. Sorry, I cant fix that unless someone can give me a link that can help me turn a .wmv into a .gif longer than 4 seconds. :sad:

Here is the link to the original video. HTH!

i like it
when my hair was healthy and relaxed i wore my own hair like this all the time. but as it got thinner and thinner it no longer held curls....

LMAO :lachen::lachen::lachen:Houston ain't no joke this year! At my job, all of the weaves have come off...it's too hot for that madness.

:lachen::lachen: In new orleans too!!! Folks I know that are faithful wig and weave wearers use this time to wear their real hair, once september hits they will be back in their wigs though. I know it's too hot for me and with me being natural I don't know how I would blend my hair. It's cute though.

I'm not going to lie. Her 1/2 wigs are the reason I started wearing so many 1/2 wigs earlier this year.
I swear, I DO think I'm going to have to buy this one for when I take my braids out (if I ever take them out. :ohwell:).

I had started to get a serious addiction to wigs earlier this year. The only thing is, the combs in the back cause so much damage to my nape.I think I will have to sew the wig clips in them like other ladies had suggested.

What are wig clips? and how do you use them?

I don't care for her voice, but I do like her videos. And that wig really is cute. Got me contemplating when I get some hair....lol

Just bought this wig.. I am preggers and my hair is getting to be too much so this will be a way to let my hair rest and grow. Thanks for posting this I love this wig!!!

Thanks for posting the YT video, OP. She looks gorgeous and the wig looks so much better on her than on the manufacturer's model.

approximately 5k views but only about 90 posts. smh, they looked for drama but kept it moving when they saw that there was none. :nono:

approximately 5k views but only about 90 posts. smh, they looked for drama but kept it moving when they saw that there was none. :nono:

please don't start. complainin whn people say stuff, complaining when they don't

please ..just dont start.

Back