Ateeya's wig is BANGIN!

Hmmm....seems like those who are so worried about others being "fascinated" with her must be a little fascinated themselves since they felt compelled to post.

Cute look. I'm not a wig person, but this would be a nice look for stepping out.

True!
I miss Michael Jackson, sorry just had to chim that in, i am a mess right now!

I've never worn weave or extensions of any kind in my life, but she is sooo making me want to try one, especially this summer (I'm so lazy and don't feel like wearing out my own hair). I figure a wig would be cool because I can still take it off at the end of the day and enjoy my hair at home. I'd probably need help from someone at the bss in picking one out, though.

I tried a half wig once before, but didn't like it. I think this one has more options. I like the thought of pulling the front it back with a clip. I wonder if there is anyway to pull some of it up in the back to make a little updo?

This is a great question because this is exactly what I would do. My updos use to be really nice... when I had longer hair. I would be too self conscious with all that hair. Hey I could do a cute side bun though right? I might buy this just to play around with it while I transition. $21.99 ain't bad.

I may try this look. I don't know though because temps in Houston have been murder. I swear the devil was outside selling cool cups.

It's funny b/c the wig looks so much better on her than in the offical picture by the manufacturer.
I might buy this if and when I go back to 1/2 wigs.

That was what I was thinking. She did an excellent job. I don't do wigs but after this video I might have to rethink my options:yep:. I love her videos.

I was apprehensive about wearing wigs too, but the key is blending and buying quality wigs... I swear no matter what wig I wear people think its my hair, lol... I saw one of her vids and got hooked on half wigs ever since and UGH, now I have to get this one. I love love love that look.. I appreciate these threads b/c I don't check for her like that, I'm just not on the internet as much these days.. so keep posting them ladies!

Last edited:
them there earrings is waaaay out my budget, their cute, but I might have to figure out how to make them myself:rolleyes:

Imma need for her to get a real website....:rolleyes:

$125 for some earrings off myspace??? Hell to the nawww:perplexed

i gotta be honest, i just came in because i saw her name and figgered somethin was gonna pop off. you know how the heat gets to people.

i gotta be honest, i just came in because i saw her name and figgered somethin was gonna pop off. you know how the heat gets to people.

I wouldve had 23932874923874 pages of stuff if it was poppin by now. Just goes to show that some GIRLS strive off of negativity but when something is good, they just ignore it.

she is so pretty but the wig looks obviously fake to me

the wig is cute but i could personally never wear a wig
she is pretty and very stylish though

I'm not going to lie. Her 1/2 wigs are the reason I started wearing so many 1/2 wigs earlier this year.
I swear, I DO think I'm going to have to buy this one for when I take my braids out (if I ever take them out. :ohwell:).

I had started to get a serious addiction to wigs earlier this year. The only thing is, the combs in the back cause so much damage to my nape.I think I will have to sew the wig clips in them like other ladies had suggested.

Beautiful young lady, she can pull off anything! :yep:
Almost anything. I love watching her channel (not a stan though) but I am SO happy that she decided to take off that lacefront and give it another try later because that white hairline wasn't gettin' it at all (the hair was nice though). That's what I like about her though, that's she's not perfect and she's not afraid to ask for assistance when needed.

As for this wig, it is true hotness and I put it on my list the first time I saw this video! I love me some half wigs and yes, this wig can be worn in an updo- just pull some of your own hair out on the sides and do an updo with a few hairs hanging down... like a cute-sloppy updo. :) Most, 1/2 wigs can be worn in an updo- WORK IT ladies and make the style work for you!

Back