At what speed do you think your growth aid

Kerryann

works? This week is the first time ive used the MN 3 days in a row and my head is tingling like hell today. Im wondering if its tingling because i didnt cowash today (i do it everyday). Aparently this thing might be working quicker than i thought.
My question to you ladies is how fast do you think your growth aid works?

I'm using MT and I realized that my hair is now growing just at .5 a month. Which is perfect for me. My hair grows a lot slower than I thought. But, I'm trying to be Mid Back by December 2009 So I am a super bunner...LoL

I'm using MT and I realized that my hair is now growing just at .5 a month. Which is perfect for me. My hair grows a lot slower than I thought. But, I'm trying to be Mid Back by December 2009 So I am a super bunner...LoL

Interesting super bunner something to add to the vocab lol
i dont know the rate of my growth i have never measured to see but my stylist says it grows fast so thats all i need to hear. i know the next time she will see me is in september hopefully suprising the heck out of her.
Im 9 weeks post and so much new growth its sickening

I'm using MT and I realized that my hair is now growing just at .5 a month....My hair grows a lot slower than I thought. But, I'm trying to be Mid Back by December 2009 So I am a super bunner...LoL

My I am ten weeks post and my hair grows as about .35 a month...so girl, I'm trying to catch up to you!!!

But I am using MT ...I am 10 weeks post with 11/16th of NG (NOT EVEN AN INCH- almost though :ohwell:)....but I am being patient As long as I get there- I'll be fine.

Back