Are you wife material?

liberationtheory

This article asks the questions: http://madamenoire.com/72767/are-you-wife-material/

I don't think they're saying anything new, but it's important to recap.

If I had to add three things to the list I would say that 1) you are well-educated (this can range from formal education to common sense and the knack for reveling in information) 2) you are financially savvy and 3) you have a spiritual base

What do you all think?

SMH..@ the comments too..and the disdain that some black men have for black women is sickening..I get so sick of reading such negative comments..

OP-I know that wasnt ur intention when u posted..the article itself was interesting..

Last edited:
I didn't open the link but I'd say there's no standard formula for wife material. I know guys with women who don't have an ounce of domestic skills, party every weekend and cuss like a sailor. It's more about finding the match for you so every woman is wife material for someone.

According to the article I'm half and half.I can burn and make mates better but the settling part kinda had me smh bc I didn't see where that played a part..we are all settling in some degree if your not able to find that awesome mate.

Back