Are you Niko's Cousin?

IndianAngel22

Actually I mispelled it. It's "Are you Nikos' cousin?" Did everyone know that you say this to someone if you want to know if they're a member of LHCF? I just found this out today. I guess I'm trying to make sure everyone knows lol! I think it's so cool that you can say that. It's like a secret band of sisters :grin: And if everyone didn't know we should keep this thread alive and keep it going! This should be like 1st day member information!

Last edited:
Um, I didn't know that. Is this for real cause I'll start asking everyone. :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen:

Yep, it's real :yep: Girl, people are gonna be lookin at you like :nuts: if you go around asking everyone if they're Nikos' cousin! :lol:

OP: your hair looks so pretty in your siggy!

Yeah, there's even T's and tanks already printed up and everything, who knew. I feel like we need to hold a family reunion, style BBQ in the park for all members with a huge banner that reads "Nikos' Cousins' Family Reunion"...tongue twister :drunk:

:lachen::lachen:

OMG- that is so crazy. When I read the title of the thread I thought it was in reference to the latest GTA game out!! I was like, what does that have to do with hair. :spinning: My curiosity got the best of me and I checked in. Now I know what to say if someone asks me.

I knew about it but I didn't know there are shirts and stuff. I'll def be getting one so people can be looking at me like wtf does that mean? :lachen:

Ok, I don't know. Am I suppose to say yes? Is there some code or hand shake I must know?

Yeah, you just say yes.

There have been a few reports of how asking "Are you Nikos' cousin?" to total strangers went for some people. IIRC, one person got the response "Depends on whether he's in jail or not." :lol: Then someone else got a "Yes" response that she was so not expecting. Shock got the better of her and all she said was, "OK, thank you" and then hurried the heck outta there! :lachen:

So good luck all you brave souls that will ask. I think someone asked someone who had to have been a lurker. The person just smiled and politely said "No, I'm not." But the inquirer had a feeling that the smile belied the fact that the person knew what the question meant. :grin:

Well what do you know....I didnt know they had a actual shirt that said, "Are You Niko's Cousin"....I am soo getting one of these....just because:yep:

I've seen that term several times around here and just thought it was an inside joke I missed off of one of the posts. This is cool but I'm more relieved just to be in the know.

I want a t-shirt but I'll make sure I only wear it when my hair is on point. :grin: (Don't wanna make my cousins shame.)

my friend called me like 2 weeks ago and we were talking about something, then she just randomly says, "are you nikos' cousin?" im so lame, cause i got super amped and was like "why yes, yes i am!!!" she was like yeah, i was reading various threads and the person typed just how u talk.

T-SHIRTS, WE HAVE T-SHIRTS:yay: ....im so excited i have to get me one (at least 1 maybe 2)
whoever came up with the t-shirts big :bighug: for you

Word :giggle: I don't want to start asking folks and have them looking at my like I'm :nuts:

:giggle: That's why I usually dont ask. A suspect would have to say things such as "bsl, mbl, stretching, protective style, Im a self stylist"...for me to go ahead & ask them if they are Niko's cousin.

Ididn' t know that unitl I read a thread a few min ago I don't remeber the exact tittle : Is their hair real ?, I agree with you we are member a special clan .

i almost asked this woman in the grocery store that today! she had beautiful bsl hair that was all swishy and i felt kind of awkward for staring....:lachen: i told my dad that i was tempted to ask her this question and ( him knowing about my addiction to this site) told me i should have asked, but i was WAY to shy to do that....:blush: if she isn't tho, she is definitely working off of some amazing hair instincts....

I was searching for the answer to this!!! LOL! I was like who is this Nikos person everybody is referring to.....:lachen:.

Well, I guess I'm part of the family now. Hey cousins...........:yep:

If only I knew this yesterday when this lady at the BSS was staring me down :look:. Not a bad stare, but still. And my hair was looking a little dry.

I always get stared at when i go to that BSS :look:. Its the only black one in town and I've never seen another naural in the whole city :sad:. Maybe thats why.

So, next time i go in there, im going to ask "are you niko's cousin?"

Hey, what if you ask this and someone actually has a cousin named Niko?? LOL

Back