Are you Niko's Cousin?

Thanks for bumbing! I always figured Nikos was a owner of the site and never remembered to search for the answer :D

I walked right by a "Nikos' cousin" a few weeks ago on Rhode Island Ave. in DC (*hint hint*) and couldn't get these words out to save my life lol- I was terrified! LOL.

It's not as easy as it seems......:nono::lol:

^awww

i always wonder if people are nikos cousins. we need a secret greeting lol like a silent way of asking, hey are you nikos cousin?

I met one of Nikos cousin at NYSC on 125th in the locker room. She was discussing hair with someone and I knew by the terma she used she was definetely on the forum. So i came right out and asked her and she said yes. Then we proceeded to disuss hair. LOL. Hey Gurl! I met another Niko's cousin in the indian grocery but she had a stank attitude..oh well!

I mumbled "Niko's cousin" to the cashier at Kmart b/c her hair was so perfect, no damage in sight in a cute donut bun (looked pressed). Either she didn't hear me or just ignored me because she thought I was talking to myself. I'm buying a t-shirt today and will wear it when I go shopping downtown lol.

VirGoViXxEn how a cousin have the nerve to act stank? I bet when she posts a question she's gonna want ppl to talk to her then. Hmph.

Rina88... i know right. And this was my first time at the indian grocery so i was anxious to ask questions but she dismissed me. I was with my cousin so we made light of the situation. LOL

I found this thread in the ask a dumb question thread and I'm bumping for all the new folks like me who don't know what niko's cousin means lol.

Sent from my HTC EVO using LHCF. any spelling errors should be blamed on auto-correct.

Last edited:
Back