Are U Getting One? Taren Guy "It's All Mine" Tee-shirt

paying $30 for conditioner but not for tshirt--hmmmm
i support all blk everything--will i get the shirt prob not--not my style perse--but i do wish her all the best!

taren do you...!!!

Last edited:
paying $30 for conditioner but not for tshirt--hmmmm
i support all blk everything--will i get the shirt prob not--not my style perse--but i do wish her all the best!

taren do you...!!!

Who buying $30 conditioner??? :lol: I know some folks do, but my rule about hair products is this: I am not spending more than $10 on any one hair product unless I am getting barrels of it. :lachen:

Oh and I don't buy $30 tee shirts. I'm hella cheap. I'm sure plenty of folks will one so not getting my money won't matter to her.

Aireen said:
What do you mean? There's obviously people in this thread that don't like Taren and it's coming across in their responses. :lachen:

I don't see it!!!! I think she's a gorgeous gal but I ain't buying a shirt like that. Not mad at the hustle though :)

I'm not understanding the significance of the acronym; making what necessary for everyone??

And no that's not shade, but a serious question.

The acronym is really throwing me off, I would love the shirt it if it just said "it's all mine", but I'm not about to walk around promoting a "movement" that I don't even understand.

Last edited:
never heard of her until this thread. jus looked at the vid..pretty girl & hair. i rather make my own shirt :lol: but good for her.

Its cute, but unless its made from organic cotton or bamboo and made in the USA, I wouldn't pay $30 for it.

I also don't wear names or brands on the outside of my clothing.

Right. Big name designers sell overpriced t shirts all the time but they get away with it because people are willingly paying for a name, image, and marketing. Most people outside of hair forums don't know who Taren Guy is yet.

i know i got some high priced tee shirts sittin in my closet, so yeah folks will pay if that is what they want.

i ain't mad.

kimmaytube's hair line is about to drop. she has labeled bottles and errythang. taren needs to get ahead of the curve.

i will not be buying the tee...gotta save up for the kim love hair potion. :look:

This chick is too caught up in herself. :lol: Take that how you want. It's obvious that most folks aren't too thrilled that her name is on the shirt.

Girl, stop hating!!!!!!TamedTresses

No hate. I'm just not wearing it. First of all, she was repping for the natural chicks and I am au relaxed-tral. :giggle:

Besides, nobody knows who Taren is. Shoot...I don't know who Taren is. I've only seen one of her videos and she was complaining about her not getting paid or somthing like that (didn't bother to watch the entire clip).

Why subject yourself to explaining that the person whose name is on your t-shirt is some random girl on YouTube?? :spinning:

Last edited:
Aww good for her for making her own t-shirt line.
There is a lot of shade in this thread and I do agree she shouldn't have had her name like that across the t-shirt but she said she is still learning in her you tube comments so I think she'll take it as constructive criticism and improve next time. I don't think there is anything wrong with what "mine" stands for. In the UK there is a brand of vintage style bags called "lie down I think I love you"...It doesn't make much sense to me but I still purchased it.

Im sorry I missed the "shade". What page?

No hate. I'm just not wearing it. First of all, she was repping for the natural chicks and I am au relaxed-tral. :giggle:

Besides, nobody knows who Taren is. Shoot...I don't know who Taren is. I've only seen one of her videos and she was complaining about her not getting paid or somthing like that (didn't bother to watch the entire clip).

Why subject yourself to explaining that the person whose name is on your t-shirt is some random girl on YouTube?? :spinning:
:lol::lol::lol: You better buy that shirt. And since you are relaxed i can really see the shade :giggle:

You know i'm giving you a hard time, right? :lol:

See I must say, this "It's all mine" gave me an idea for a Tshirt though. Without her silhouette and that "I have no idea what it means" acronym. Yep.

:lol::lol::lol: You better buy that shirt. And since you are relaxed i can really see the shade :giggle:

You know i'm giving you a hard time, right? :lol:

I know you are. :spank:

Taren still a'int getting my money tho. I actually think the design is cute, but her name is too big on that shirt...especially since it is not a household name. She is trying to get "free advertising" by charging folks $30 to promote her brand. :nono2:

I don't sense any shade in this thread. Everyone has a right to what they will and will not spend their money on regardless of how supportive of trivial their opinion is.

I do think that her latest YouTube rant probably turned away what could have been potential customers. I make videos and I do think it is important to keep the business side of YouTube, especially the negative aspects, as private as possible.

I'm not understanding the significance of the acronym; making what necessary for everyone??

And no that's not shade, but a serious question.

The acronym is really throwing me off, I would love the shirt it if it just said "it's all mine", but I'm not about to walk around promoting a "movement" that I don't even understand.

ahahaha, tell me why this had me weak :lachen:

It's really not that serious... I just bought 6 wife beaters for like 7 bucks... I can get some glitter and gel design pens from the dollar store and put it's all mine on them and they'd all be unique YAAAAY wait... That's a good idea :)

btw 30 bucks is like a few new hair products lol

I have a good idea someone here should make "Its All Mine" shirts and sell them to us at REASONABLE PRICES. I dont care if I was WL, I aint payin $30 cause.

1. Its too much money
2. Idk who the heck that woman is
3. I only read the posts on her cause I didnt care about the vids
4. I never liked what I read so why would I rep her on a over-priced shirt?

The main point is its over-priced. She talked about she's not gonna advertise with no payment, but she wants us to pay her to advertise her "brand"?? No no honey, its not gonna work.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

Last edited:
I applaud her hustle.
I never wear tees so wouldn't buy one. But I don't think $30 is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back