And now the moment that we've all been waiting for...

Boujoichic said:
To me their hair used to look better maybe all of the heat is taking a toll (or it could be since they have a better camera now I can see their hair better). Im also not loving the layers they have now their hair is starting to look slightly like a mullet with one drastic short layer in the front and then long in the back. The twin on the rights hair (Kendra I think) looks shorter on the left hand side like it is breaking.

Video from Oct 2011 their hair looked better here http://youtu.be/m8tW9waxW-A

Agreed. I knew I wasn't the only one thinking this. They still have gorgeous hair though. But the right twins hair is clearly breaking a bit. I hope she doesn't have a big set back

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I subscribed to them a while back. They're both beautiful young women and they have drool worthy hair. I always get annoyed with comments that "accuse" them of being mixed so their journey somehow doesn't count :-/

They have amazing hair.:yep:

OP, you have to remember this is LHCF and your always going to get a mixed bag of trix when it comes to opinions...just the way it is.:spinning:

Love their hair, it looks beautiful. Also, they said in a previous video that their hair is type 3, so they don't have too much heat damage, just a looser curl pattern.

Last edited:
OMG I am so in love with their hair, I always watch their videos. I don't care what anyone says that is so lush thick beautiful black hair I would take it in a sec.

BeautyGoesDutch said:
OMG I am so in love with their hair, I always watch their videos. I don't care what anyone says that is so lush thick beautiful black hair I would take it in a sec.

ITA!:): ): )

(We were waiting for something??)

I love their videos. Hair is definitely heat-trained/damaged, however you want to call it, but it's lovely. It's convenient when you want to flat iron it because it gets straighter more easily, but if you wear it curly you sometimes have to scrunch it a bit of some pieces keep falling straight.

Back