ARABIC MEN???????

HAS ANYONE EVER DATED AN ARABIC MAN?I MEAN 100% ARABIC(ie...SAUDI ARABIAN,PERSIAN,PAKISTANI,etc).I WORK W/ A LOT OF THEM AND THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE REALLY REALLY FINE AND FLIRTATIOUS:lick:.I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE.

.......THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SAY"HMMMMM"??????:grin:

Hahaha my daddy, but I didnt date him.
:grin:

I did date a few, but what do you want to know?

Persians are not Arabs.

Neither are Pakistanis.

What is 100% Arab?

Hahaha my daddy, but I didnt date him.
:grin:

I did date a few, but what do you want to know?

Persians are not Arabs.

Neither are Pakistanis.

What is 100% Arab?

Ditto.
My step-father was Pakistani and influenced me a great deal so maybe I can help a little bit.

I had the biggest crush on my Morrocan friend when i was in high school. we never dated though. *sigh* That dude was seriously fine!

I have never dated one, but this girl that was married to one said she accidently walked into the bathroom when her husband was doing #2, :grunt:and to her disbelief he was standing up on the toilet and letting the waste drop from the standing position :eek: Apparently, he was constipated, and it was easier for him to relieve himself that way.

I'm a bit afraid of Arabs, or anybody else from the Middle East. I know it's just like when white folks look at us on t.v., and I know it's not right, but I swear it seems like all those folks over there are CRAZY!!!! :nuts:

HAS ANYONE EVER DATED AN ARABIC MAN?I MEAN 100% ARABIC(ie...SAUDI ARABIAN,PERSIAN,PAKISTANI,etc).I WORK W/ A LOT OF THEM AND THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE REALLY REALLY FINE AND FLIRTATIOUS:lick:.I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE.

.......THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SAY"HMMMMM"??????:grin:
And where do you work?I would say more but I will pm you.:nono:

I have never dated one, but this girl that was married to one said she accidently walked into the bathroom when her husband was doing #2, :grunt:and to her disbelief he was standing up on the toilet and letting the waste drop from the standing position :eek: Apparently, he was constipated, and it was easier for him to relieve himself that way.

I'm a bit afraid of Arabs, or anybody else from the Middle East. I know it's just like when white folks look at us on t.v., and I know it's not right, but I swear it seems like all those folks over there are CRAZY!!!! :nuts:

are you serious?! well at least you recognize that you are mentally disturbed :look:

In a word hot. They tend to be very flirtiest, charming but some of them have hot tempers, I went to Uni with this one guy from Saudi Arabia he was a real sweet heart to me but I found out he insulted another girl for contradicting him.

I have yet to date a middle eastern man but its really interesting and alot of my friends have noticed that when we are out that I get alot of attention from middle eastern men - they tease me all the time. So you never know the next middle eastern man that gives me the eye I might just return it and see where it goes:grin:

well i haven't, but the guy from whom i am subletting this apartment is pakistani and not arab but man he is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! HE has dark, shiney hair and is tall and has a mediterranean kind of skin color. wow. drool.

My SO is Arab. We started out as friends and they do tend to be a bit HOT HEADED. He realized that in order to be w/ me, we was going to have to learn to calm that mess down and learn how to communicate like a normal person.

He wanted me sooo badly that he worked on it and has changed. I find that they are extremely family oriented and very hard workers. At least mine is. His motto is as long as Candy's happy, I'm happy :yep:

There is always some Chaldean or other Iraqui leaning out the side of an Escalade yelling at me.

I don't go to Fairlane Mall for this very reason.

I dunno WHAT IT IS...but I swear, they can smell the Arabic blood in me or something. It's crazy.

Some of them are so damn SEXY though. They have that Guido look about them, a look I adore, lol.

I've dated them before...but my longest relationship was about 8 months. Their families are kinda...iffy about it. It's like...it's cool for us to date but not for long.

There is always some Chaldean or other Iraqui leaning out the side of an Escalade yelling at me.

I don't go to Fairlane Mall for this very reason.

I dunno WHAT IT IS...but I swear, they can smell the Arabic blood in me or something. It's crazy.

Some of them are so damn SEXY though. They have that Guido look about them, a look I adore, lol.

I've dated them before...but my longest relationship was about 8 months. Their families are kinda...iffy about it. It's like...it's cool for us to date but not for long.
I have found this to be true. Ive been told that it took a while for my father' fam to accept my mother. The times I have dated any Arabians there were issues until they found out I could speak Arabic. If the family is really religious as well and the man is more westernized that could definitely pose a problem and a negative attitude too because in general dating is frowned upon in a lot of segments of the population.

There was a Pakistani guy at work that took a liking to me. He claimed he only wanted to be friends and never ever attempted to cross any line. I became an at-work confidant to him and this guy would tell me everything about his personal life.

I found him to be:
1. colorist and/or racist. He seemed to have a thing for black women but would never admit it. He also denounced south Indian people because he thought they were dark. He once said that he was not interested in a particular girl because she was dark. In another instance he dissed a girl whom he was dating and tolder her that without her makeup she would look like a maid.

2. He dated his ass off and was quite pathetic in my opinion, but he was only taking advantage of these women for sex. He dated spanish, seemed to crave white flesh, and he date Pakistani women - all behind his momma's back. Problem: he dated these women knowing that his family would never accept them and HE even thought some of them were beneath him. For example, one girl came from a family where the husband had divorced the wife . As a result, her family was automaticaly beneath his.

3. He was totally controlled by his mother. He never introduced any of his girls to his mother. At one point he thought he had gotten a girl pregnant and he almost had a breakdown fearing what his mother would do to him - he was 29.

4. I know one person should not be used as a benchmark for an entire population of people, but being around him gave me a lot of insight on his culture. They really do believe in sticking with your own. As a shiite he could not even entertain the thought of dating a sunni woman. If they can't agree to date within their "race" but in diffferent religious sects then I would definitely avoid the interracial (especially with black+other) problems that will arise.

Thats all I seem to attract. Arabic men and Ethipoian men. They don't take no for an answer..lol. Very forward...but not really interested in dating any. No attraction..yet. Tastes might change next year..lol

I've talked to arab guys but I was always scared to be in a relationship with one for fear that I would meet a guy like my dad (who is arab). They are gorgeous though! And all of the men in my family and extended family, with the exception of one of my uncles who is still in Morocco, are very hot-headed!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've talked to arab guys but I was always scared to be in a relationship with one for fear that I would meet a guy like my dad (who is arab). They are gorgeous though! And all of the men in my family and extended family, with the exception of one of my uncles who is still in Morocco, are very hot-headed!!!!

I was right!! I wanted to ask u at the brunch if you had arabic in you. I didn't because many people hate to be asked..what r u?..lol.

I've never dated an Arabic man, however - I just wanted to take a moment to pay tribute to the finest man in the whole wide world, my boo - Reggie.

Reggie and I wish peace on earth and good will to all men.

With love,

The Bush's :grin:

reggie1.jpg

Does dating a Turk and an Algerian count? Nice men, and very gentleman-like. However, the 'I am the man therefore I am superior' thinking led to the demise of both relationships. Just my experience with two individuals.

My 1st boyfriend/lover was Moroccan (17 years ago - ugh I feel old) he wasn't that good looking but he had the sort of personality you couldn't help but get drawn to. We lasted just over a year.

Hmmm - you've got me wondering what he's doing now...

I was right!! I wanted to ask u at the brunch if you had arabic in you. I didn't because many people hate to be asked..what r u?..lol.
LOL... believe it or not, no one thinks I'm arab unless I'm with my family because I look exactly like them but with lots more color. My mom's black and my dad is from morocco. I usually get the are you ethiopian/somalian/sudanese/from an island/dominican thing...but never the arab thing! Oh, my dad would be so excited!! Lmao!!:lachen:

I've never dated an Arabic man, however - I just wanted to take a moment to pay tribute to the finest man in the whole wide world, my boo - Reggie.

With love,

The Bushes :grin:

reggie1.jpg

:lick: "I love me some him" I told you before SummerRain, you can have him...I just need to have one of his babies:look:

That is some sexy, scrumptious, lickable chocolate right thurr!!:yep:

Arabic men are very attractive. I love their complexions. There's a very cute one who works in t he mailroom by my dorms. I think he's a yung'in.

Men from the Middle East, South Asia, and the entire contitent of Africa are constantly hitting on me. Specifically men from Kenya and Cameroon.

I could not be less interested. I'm not at all attracted to them and the difference in cultures and attitudes toward women is a turnoff to me.

With love,

The Bush's :grin:

reggie1.jpg

aaaaaah...and all was well. :lick:

Arabic Men

I don't know what happened to the thread, but I was reading the first page and then it disappeared and wouldn't let me read anymore. In any case, I find them physically attractive and certainly would like to hear where the OP of that thread is meeting them in Philadelphia! I've been here about a year.

Back