ARABIC MEN???????

Ladies, all the off topic and inflammatory posts and references to said posts have been removed. Please continue ON TOPIC. Thanx.

<merged threads>

Last edited:
Re: Arabic Men

some comments that didnt directly address the original question were removed

My sister's ex-husband is Egyptian. He was very good and loving towards my sister and my family adored him. But, she is a control-freak and bossy. They got along fine until he began to exert his authority in the house and she would go off! You don't want to :nono: mess with my sister and he learned this quickly. The marriage obviously didn't last long, they only stayed together for 4 years before they separated and then divorced. They are still friendly towards one another, but she still demands things from him and he gives it to her to just shut her up.
:lachen:

Ladies, all the off topic and inflammatory posts and references to said posts have been removed. Please continue ON TOPIC. Thanx.

<merged threads>

Okay, thanks. I guess we're really discussing all men from the Middle East. When I think Middle East, I always think Muslim, and I think the religious differences could be an impediment for me. Are there particular countries in the Middle East that practice Christianity?

Okay, thanks. I guess we're really discussing all men from the Middle East. When I think Middle East, I always think Muslim, and I think the religious differences could be an impediment for me. Are there particular countries in the Middle East that practice Christianity?

not all arabs are middle eastern. moroccans, algerians, tunisians are all north african. egyptians too (depending on who you ask)

There are pockets of Christians, as well as Judaism, and traditional religions that predate Islam.

I'm glad that the Christianity and non-Moslem religions of the Arab world discussion has come up. When messages from this thread were deleted, I noticed that most of the derogatory opinions about Arabs still remain. Hmmmm...

In Michigan there is a very large population of Chaldean and Assyrians who are Christian. Many fled Iraq because of religious persecution.

My BF pre-med school was Persian. Dark haired and Fine. His parents were from Iran. Very flirtatious, very sexual and didn't care who knew it.
His mother was very sweet and would call me just to talk about normal stuff sometimes more than he would call (kinda weird). It didn't last because he was very competative and we kept arguing about med-schools. He wanted us to go to the same school together and I wanted to go to vet school only. He ended up at Harvard and the rest is history.
He kept on saying " your not going to be a real doctor...I am" I was like whatever. At least I am going to enjoy my work for the rest of my life as a vet vs most MD's.

In Michigan there is a very large population of Chaldean and Assyrians who are Christian. Many fled Iraq because of religious persecution.

Yep. We have a lot of Coptics here, too....I went to high school with a bunch of Chaldeans and Coptics.... my mom's boyfriend is a catholic Lebanese by way of Mexico to Michigan.

I forget the name for them. Starts with an M though.

I'm wondering did you ever get the digits!!!!
Cause at the end of the day someone is always gonna have a problem.You cant pass up nobody that got u feeling like this---->:lick::lick::lick:

HAS ANYONE EVER DATED AN ARABIC MAN?I MEAN 100% ARABIC(ie...SAUDI ARABIAN,PERSIAN,PAKISTANI,etc).I WORK W/ A LOT OF THEM AND THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE REALLY REALLY FINE AND FLIRTATIOUS:lick:.I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE.

.......THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SAY"HMMMMM"??????:grin:

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but my mom told me to NEVER date an arabic man. I wont go into why she said that because it is pretty much based on sterotypes in my opinion. My FI has a bunch of arabic friends and they are pure trash. Not because they are arabic because they just suck as human beings

Yep. We have a lot of Coptics here, too....I went to high school with a bunch of Chaldeans and Coptics.... my mom's boyfriend is a catholic Lebanese by way of Mexico to Michigan.

I forget the name for them. Starts with an M though.
I don't know the name of them either? Selma Hayek's dad is one.

I have some Liberian/Lebanese friends. I was like dayuum Lebanese folx are everywhere:lachen:

My grandfather was Algerian and Eritrea.

I don't know the name of them either? Selma Hayek's dad is one.

I have some Liberian/Lebanese friends. I was like dayuum Lebanese folx are everywhere:lachen:

My grandfather was Algerian and Eritrea.

You ever notice that there is a lot of Greek/Chaldean and Mexican/Chaldean and Greek/Mexican/Chaldean mixes?

Is that just Detroit...or is that a worldwide mixture?

Back