April 2019: Hits & Misses

CONTINUED HITS (in no particular order):
MHC Type4 Hair Creme
TMC Better Than Butter
Curls & Potions Chebe and Mint Growth L-I
Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Cream)
Curl Origin's Mango & Babbasu Pomade
That pomade sounds good. I love mango butter in styling products and you know I love a good babassu DC lol. I haven't tried a styler with it yet.

CONTINUED HITS

That pomade sounds good. I love mango butter in styling products and you know I love a good babassu DC lol. I haven't tried a styler with it yet.
@prettyinpurple
Not to mention "The Scent":infatuated:

Curl Origins and Sprouted Curlies is the Middle and Baby Sis' of SSI - so you know it smells amazing.:drool:

Performance and Scent!:love:

Continued hit

Stunnababez Rice leave in

Tentative hits

Shescentit Pomegranate curl spray, nice initial boost of moisture. Softening and sank in.

Uhuru Naturals

Chebe and Karkar paste , like a souped up grease. Sealed like it was supposed to.

Miss
Afro Whisperer sending tracking information for items that haven’t been sent anywhere.

MISS Devacurl Melt Into Moisture: Not impressed. At all. I let myself get sucked into a really good YouTube video and took advantage of Ulta’s 20% off sale and bought this expensive butt conditioner I’d never before used. I almost want to return it...it gave me ZERO slip, zero shine/sheen, and my hair doesn’t feel like I even used a dc. It almost feels like I used a protein conditioner. My TGIN Honey Miracle Mask, SM Manuka Honey or Mielle Mongongo all to WAAAAAYY better.

MISS Devacurl Melt Into Moisture: Not impressed. At all. I let myself get sucked into a really good YouTube video and took advantage of Ulta’s 20% off sale and bought this expensive butt conditioner I’d never before used. I almost want to return it...it gave me ZERO slip, zero shine/sheen, and my hair doesn’t feel like I even used a dc. It almost feels like I used a protein conditioner. My TGIN Honey Miracle Mask, SM Manuka Honey or Mielle Mongongo all to WAAAAAYY better.

Good to know. I was going to splurge on it one day.

You never know. It may work for you. @blazingbeauty above wasn’t impressed with one of my favorites, Mielle Mongongo Protein Free. It really is amazing how different products work differently on different heads of hair. But, I am mad at Devacurl right now.

@oneastrocurlie like Dayjoy said, it may work for you! It’s definitely not a bad deep conditioner by any means - it was just on the thinner side for me/my ends and that was only a first impression. But I’m going to keep testing it out because it did moisturize.

It really is amazing how products work differently (although it’s be nice to find a TRUE hair twin - there would be no guessing). I feel like natural hair products have evolved to where at least 75% of people can find something that not only works but works wonders. I know for a fact that has happened for me.

CONTINUED HITS/GREASE (in no particular order):
Naturelle Grow's "Healthy Greens"
Naturelle Grow's Rosemary & Parsley Pomade
Naturelle Grow's Emu & Argan Hair Balm
Kindred Butter's Naomi Hair Grease
CeCe's Jamaican Black Castor Hair Grease
NurCreations Ginger & Mint Pomade
Virgin Hair Fertilizer

Back