April 2019: Hits & Misses

Ohhh. I've heard that stuff is great. Never tried it though. I liked the Buildup Buster but I ended up giving it away as I didn't use it often enough.

I wet his hair every day with water. Then de-web his strands with the build up buster and then fully detangle with the wash day wonder. It’s more effective if I use it regularly. Then on the weekend wash day is just a a lot of rinsing and massaging his scalp. @water_n_oil

Continued Hits-
•Stunna”Rice Milk” allll the way great

•Happy Being Nappy”Cayenne Pepper Oil” plays well with other products & I notice even less shedding during my midweek finger detangle
———————————————————————-
New Hit-
Nur Creations”Black Rice Water” rinse

Happy Hair Growing!

Oh no. Why was your face burning?
No idea. My skin and respiratory problems seem to have gotten more sensitive over the last couple of years. Changes postpartum I suppose. Besides that, I can't handle most fragrances w/ hair products anymore and spraying aloe as well as cleaning products triggers my asthma (didn't in the past). Probably best to just leave it alone now.

Hit: Braid out with Care Free Curl Gold. I have always been afraid to use this on loose hair and I envisioned a full afro. But I was wrong. I got a well moisturized and defined braidbout. And Shiny. It is not a terribly humid day in the South so we will see how it works in the hear of July and August.

Hit: Okay African Black Soap. I have a bar dissolving on my counter and just washed my hands after giving it a stir. My hands were silky smooth vs dried out. Going back to TJ Maxx on Friday in case that second bar I saw is still there lol.

Continued hit:
Sirod Naturals Fermented Rice Leave-in
-I’m noticing less shedding. It took roughly two weeks of daily use to start seeing results. I’m hoping my results increase over time.

APB Hair Pudding
-A great segue before using my Shea mix. My hair remains moisturized throughout the day, my workout, and the sauna.

Miss:
APB Scalp scrub
- It’s just plain messy. I guess I was supposed to stir it up, since the oil was sitting at the bottom. I may try it again.

Miss
Curls & Potions Chebe clay co wash. No slip. Took the color ou of my hair. Made my scalp itch. The end.

One & Done. Minimal slip. Made my hair hard and frizzy. I've two more products to try from this line. If I have the same scalp reaction I'll contact the seller. Right now my scalp is on fire.

Miss
Curls & Potions Chebe clay co wash. No slip. Took the color ou of my hair. Made my scalp itch. The end.
One & Done. Minimal slip. Made my hair hard and frizzy. I've two more products to try from this line. If I have the same scalp reaction I'll contact the seller. Right now my scalp is on fire.
@naturalyogini
Oh Wayamin- I thought you bought the Daily Leave-In for Hair Growth? I didn't know they had a cowash too?

Back