Anyone use The Pomade Shop on Etsy?

Whimsy

I'm OBSESSED!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePomadeShop

I have been using the pomades from this shop for weeks and I am so in love with it.

It's a great mix of oils, all natural, it seals in moisture and makes my edges lay down so smooth and flat!

I also use it on my ends and on the itchy dry bits of my scalp and I'm noticing a difference. :yep:

Plus it smells great and the price is right!!

Have you used any of the pomades from this shop?

I think I have her shop in my favorites to try out when I get done with my current grease.

I like that you can customize it and tell her what you want in/out of it.

I like Etsy. I wish I had found it sooner.

Yes,I use the peppermint...On a regular/edges...And it smells so good..Scent vanilla..

*Great Customer Service...

Happy Hair Growing!

Yes,I use the peppermint...On a regular/edges...And it smells so good..Scent vanilla..

*Great Customer Service...

Happy Hair Growing!

How is their shipping? Do you receive your items within a reasonable amount of time? I hate waiting more than 2 weeks for anythang :nono: :lol:

How is their shipping? Do you receive your items within a reasonable amount of time? I hate waiting more than 2 weeks for anythang :nono: :lol:

BostonMaria Yes,I received it the same week..No problems with my order...Great customer service...

My scalp/edges are responding very well to the pomade/edges are very soft & the hair in that area is getting stronger...I have issues with my edges...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
^^ Ditto!

She even sent a handwritten thank you card with my order. I also have the vanilla scented rosemary pomade!! I love it! Will be a staple!

Hmmm this is tempting. I've been wanting to try pomade for a while now. Thank you for the heads up and congrats on the baby boy! :D

You will not wait long at all!

I told my friend about it on wednesday. She ordered it wednesday night, on thursday (yesterday) she got an email saying it was shipped, TODAY she received her product, AND a lil bonus sample of something else.

The customer service is excellent, the turnaround time is excellent...try it, you'll like it.

I can't use it because if I do it will make my hair straight and stringy.

I used to think that of pomades too because so many products seem too heavy for my hair.... but if you use this pomade on your ends only to seal in your moisturizer and on your edges, you'll see how awesome it is.:yep:

^ Let us know how you like it. This line is product line is too good not to tell everyone about!!

TOTALLY UNRELATED greenandchic did you ever start the natural challenge?

the plumeria one with rosemary is very nice....i have used it once, but now i'm thinking about buying one for my mom or giving her mine. she has had issues with thinning for a while now. the pricing is very reasonable and i like the packaging too :)

I got mine and it smells so good! I love the vanilla scent. I got the sample size and I can see this lasting forever. I use a very small amount on my temple area and also on my scalp where I have dry issues. So far so good!

Thanks Whimsy

Checking out this site.....

Currently on the site: Dec. 26-29; 20% off on all items excluding samples--No coupon code needed; the prices for full-size items will automatically be adjusted on Dec. 26

***Just ordered 2 Rosemary pomades...taking advantage of the sale!

Last edited:
Back