Anyone use The Pomade Shop on Etsy?

Steaming with: The Coffee Deep Conditioner from The Pomade Shop. So far I like it.

I just ordered another one, so I decided to go ahead and try it. I used a cup of Coffee under it.

I'll use this for several wash days over a Cup of Coffee with Steam.

S/N: Still using the Pomades - Coffee, Peppermint and Rosemary. Still haven't tried the Lino Moist yet?

Oooh I just started using tps in January <3. So far I'm using growth essentials pomade with rosemary and growth foundations pomade. Both are great for my scalp and new growth even with the sulfur.
I tried the coffee scalp scrub/prepoo just in my scalp. It was nice although I'm protein sensitive/low porosity. I followed it with shampoo. I'll use it sparingly.

I've tried the Lino Moist but it didn't leave any impression for my hair type. I'll try again in the summer maybe.

NaturallyATLPCH

She just had a 25% off Sale on all Full Sized Products.:yep:

I buy things from TPS when I have a need for them in my Stash.

I couldn't make the Coffee Conditioner work for me though and had to end up what I had left in my Stash.:sad:

The Pomades are great with and without Sulfur. During the last Sale, I got an 8oz Peppermint w/o Sulfur.

Steaming with: The Coffee Deep Conditioner from The Pomade Shop. So far I like it.

I just ordered another one, so I decided to go ahead and try it. I used a cup of Coffee under it.

I'll use this for several wash days over a Cup of Coffee with Steam.

S/N: Still using the Pomades - Coffee, Peppermint and Rosemary. Still haven't tried the Lino Moist yet?

This really did not end up working that great for me. DC'ing or Cowashing.:nono:

However, there are several STANS that ended up purchasing them right away.

ETA: Still haven't tried the Lino-Moist yet.

NaturallyATLPCH

She just had a 25% off Sale on all Full Sized Products.:yep:

I buy things from TPS when I have a need for them in my Stash.

I couldn't make the Coffee Conditioner work for me though and had to end up what I had left in my Stash.:sad:

The Pomades are great with and without Sulfur. During the last Sale, I got an 8oz Peppermint w/o Sulfur.

Okay. I remember that sale but didn't bite.

I am looking at the Peppermint pomade with sulfur and the Linomoist Pomades.

I will keep them in my cart until she has another sale. Thanks IDareT'sHair and FroReal!

Last edited:
NaturallyATLPCH

You got it Ms. Lady!:hug2:

I'm sure she will have a Mothers Day Sale.

I'll try the Lino-Moist once the weather warms up.

I know you didn't specifically mention it, but the Coffee one does have Coffee Grounds in it (fyi)

So we have a new standing discount. :grin:

Check the vendor forum for deets. Please do not distribute the code in the main forum. It's for members only.

I ordered my staple peppermint pomade. Then I ordered some new to me stuff (Ceramoist and Herbal Conditioner). I've always wanted to try those two.

Back