Anyone use The Pomade Shop on Etsy?

I still use the pomade..Have a peppermint one coming..Soon. I apply it on my edges,keeps them in check.

Happy Hair Growing!

SpiceUpMyHair

There are several Coffee & Tea based products on the market.

Hairitage Hydrations
Claudie's Revitalizer
The Pomade Shop
Hairveda's Red Tea
Shi-Naturals Tea Rinses

You have options:yep:

Golden75

I was gone try the Peppermint at some point. Rosemary can sometimes irritate my Scalp. (They all get Great Reviews).

I do know my next order(s) will be w/o Sulfur.:yep:

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from hairitage hydrations, It should be here any day now. When I ordered she was out of the jar of joe which I really wanted, hopefully next time.

Lita - my batches I can smell the sulfur. She did offer to swap them, but I didn't think it was that bad, but now I kind of wish I did.

Golden75 & IDareT'sHair Just sniffed my Lil jar & I smell nothing..My nose is super sensitive.

*Ill let you guys know if there's a difference when my new jar comes this week.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

It isn't overwhelming or overpowering, but I definitely detect it. It's not off putting tho'.

btw: I think I'm liking those HairOmega's.:yep:

I'm using those for a couple months before opening my last 3 pack of Viviscal.

Lita

It isn't overwhelming or overpowering, but I definitely detect it. It's not off putting tho'.

btw: I think I'm liking those HairOmega's.:yep:

I'm using those for a couple months before opening my last 3 pack of Viviscal.

IDareT'sHair I'm still going strong with hairomega too..Have to re-up soon..

Happy Hair Growing!

I have been eyeing this product for a few weeks now and I want to place an order. Can someone tell me how long the 4 oz jar lasts? I can't decide between the rosemary one or the peppermint one...maybe I should just order both, lol.

Back