Anyone use The Pomade Shop on Etsy?

ReignLocks - me too.! It seems like Etsy vendors send their stuff quick! I've only had one that didn't.

Hopefully when I go back to work next week it will be sitting on my desk.

My order shipped... I wish her continued success/she has great products....Happy Hair Growing!

LOVING my pomade! My hair is FINALLY moisturized! No more dry feeling half way through my day. I love this stuff!!!! :lick:

I definitely did NOT need this. lol However, I've been telling myself that I need to start sealing my ends, and the ingredients look really good. Thanks for the link Whimsy!

I really want to try but she doesn't ship to canada :sad:

ETA, just checked out her shop and they ship to canada now, im definitely getting the rosemary pome with the vanilla scent..:yep:

Last edited:
My sister has a thinning crown. Which one of these pomades might be the best product for her? She doesn't have any allergies and can use any that you recommend?

I ordered the Rosemary Pomade.

divachyk, may I suggest the Rosemary Pomade. Ingredients per the site are
coconut oil, jojoba oil, emu oil, sulfur, and rosemary oil was blended with a light texture so as not to weigh down the scalp and hair.

I really like this pomade. It's definitely not heavy. The only thing I don't like is the scent. I smell way more sulfur than vanilla.

I was just thinking of starting to use this, but like Ediese, mine has a strong sulfur smell. I can smell vanilla and the plumeria,but I smell more sulfur :sad:.

I may try a bit tonight and see how long the smell lingers.

I placed an order yesterday for the Rosemary pomade at 12:10...I received a tracking number at 5:32 and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. WOW!!

LovelyLouboutin, I'm in a vitamin challenge so I am not sure if it is growing my hair or the vits BUT my hair STAYS moisturized with this stuff. My edges have COMPLETELY filled in but I don't know what to contribute the growth to.

I know Lita uses this pomade and I started using it because of her so she may be able to help.

ReignLocks said:
LovelyLouboutin, I'm in a vitamin challenge so I am not sure if it is growing my hair or the vits BUT my hair STAYS moisturized with this stuff. My edges have COMPLETELY filled in but I don't know what to contribute the growth to.

I know Lita uses this pomade and I started using it because of her so she may be able to help.

Ok. I have a spot on my temple that needs filling in. Which pomade do you use? What vitamins are you taking?

Ohhh nice. Has anyone had growth from this?

LovelyLouboutin Hi,I have used both the rosemary & peppermint pomade on my edges with great results...I like the peppermint the best because it tingles....I'm currently using the coffee pomade as a scalp pre poo...

*The pomades keeps your roots nice & soft....

Happy Hair Growing!

Ok. I have a spot on my temple that needs filling in. Which pomade do you use? What vitamins are you taking?

I am currently using the Rosemary (Hawaiian Plumeria) pomade and the Vanilla pomade. I like them both but the Rosemary one is my fav. I'm taking Vit C, Biotin and Hairfinity. I have some serious growth but I am not sure what to thank. The combination is working so I refuse to change up anything. I'm also learning what products work best on my hair.

Last edited:
After reading another thread I remembered I needed to order more before winter, it should be here next week.

Sales info for The Pomade Shop courtesy of the owner darlingdiva thanks.

Hi!

I am the owner of The Pomade Shop. We will be having a 20% off sale (1-year anniversary/customer appreciation sale) on Tuesday, September 25 for all four-ounce pomades.

We will also be having free shipping on all four-ounce pomades from Friday, November 23 to Monday, November 26 at midnight.

I received my pomade(vanilla scent) today, I can't wait to use it this weekend.

The sale starts tomorrow.:yep:

I was blessed with a 4 ounce Coffee from one of Nikos Cousins. I would love to have a back up & hope to pick one up tomorrow.

Back