Anyone up for a "Use up your stash in 2010" challenge?

Also just wanted to ask every one else why they felt their PJism got out of control. Mine was due to joining the board and wanting to try out all the products recommendations in the early months.... does anyone else feel that this was the case for them. The reason I ask this is because I see a lot of "board rave" products on everyone's list. It seems like the same products keep popping up on everyone's list....

This is my reason also....:nono:

Shampoo
Crème of Nature Professional Detangling- Conditioning (Green-2 bottles)
Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair
ION Color Defense Shampoo

Conditioner
Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment (12/22/09)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship
Organic Root Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
Generic Value Products Conditioning Balm (Matrix Biolage)
ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
Crème of Nature Nourishing Conditioner
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
ION Reconstructor Treatment
ION Color Defense Intense Moisture Daily Hydrating Conditioner
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment (2 bottles)
LeKair Cholesterol Plus
Lustrasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol
Salon Care Honey and Almond Conditioner

Leave-In/Moisturizer
Generic Value Products The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Mane ‘n Tail Detangler
ApHogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner
ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
HairVeda Whipped Cream
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
Silk Elements Silken Child Moisturizing Crème
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream (12/24/09)
Infusium 23 (1/17/10)
ION Color Defense Leave-In Protector

Oil
African Royale Hot Six Oil
Castro & EVOO Mix (1/1/10)
Safflower Oil
EVOO
Coconut Oil

Herbal & Ayurvedic Products
Amla Powder
Shikakai Powder (12/30/09)
Henna (1/1/10)
Brahmi
Indigo

Other
CHI Silk Infusion
CHI 44 Iron Guard
Motions Foam Wrap Lotion
KeraCare Foam Wrap Lotion
KeraCare Oil Sheen
French Stabilizer Plus
Ecostyler Clear Gel
Ampro Pro Styl Gel

**Infusium 23 is gone**

Last edited:
Congrats stella, ltown, and sonia!! You guys are doing a great job! :yay:

Mscocoface, there is a theory that when something is used up or almost used up, little naked men appear in the night and refill the bottles. Maybe they are bringing more products to your house too. :sekret:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I finished my jar of whipped shea butter and coconut oil and made a new jar with the last of my unrefined shea butter, some coconut oil, and lots of Almond Oil. I'll be using that as a skin moisturizer until it's gone, and then shea butter will never again darken my doorway.

Laughing at the bolded and :yay: re used products !!!

As for why my PJism burgeoned out of control....I was impatient and too curious. I always felt like my hair could be softer, shinier, moister, stronger...and I was always looking for something to give it that extra thing it was missing. And the rave reviews would just suck me in. I'm still looking..I'm not gonna lie. But I have to put my search on hold for a while and get through what I have.
And I wanted long hair faster than humanly possible. I thought that if I bought all the products that the ladies raved about, my hair would grow longer faster.
NOPE. :lachen:
Still as slow as ever. So now, I know to just use what I have, take care of my hair, and be patient. The length will come.

Phew, that was long. :spinning:

Oh! Inquiring minds want to know...what are you ladies using your pass on?

I am using mine on the Emu oil this month I think. I totally agree with you that its seems more urgent than the (ETA) Joico Clinicure tester kit.

BTW just realising how much I love this thread. I am actually feeling accountable to myself and not just buying everything in sight. I also have money coming into my PAYPAL acct as opposed to going out of it :lol:

ITA agree with you re the PJism. I think it really would be a good idea if we do reviews of our fave products and worst products so that we don't feel tempted to help with the urges to buy in the future. Also I think I might start buying with someone and sharing a whole bottle so I have half a bottle and half the cost to work out if I like something... :scratchchin:

I got caught up with PJ because I am transitioning working with two texture the buy one get free sales, VO 5 coupon 8 for $2.00 and ayurveda powder mixing with cheap conditioner and because it was summer I was cowashing 4 times a week. Chaosbutterfly you broke it down well. I'm going to mix some things to use up too add some oils to the cheap conditioner.

i am glad you have broght this up ltown bc I am transitioning at the moment and this was the reason I took back a whole load of products, bc I knew that given the current state of my hair, I wouldn't need them. I can always re-buy when I am finished. and still feel I need them.

This is my reason also....:nono:

Tell me about it .... :rolleyes:

BTW ms_b_haven that list is going down.....!

PHEW .... how long was that !:blush:

Last edited:
Oh wow I want in! Everytime I go into a store - I get nervous and excited! lol
Stella I went to ur ebay page and I just wanted to BUY IT ALL!! :lachen: But i've been good, i'm trying to use up my many many many DCs and condishs! I told myself I wont buy the Aubrey Organics White camellia condish till I've used up at least 3 conditioners :grin:

Also just wanted to ask every one else why they felt their PJism got out of control. Mine was due to joining the board and wanting to try out all the products recommendations in the early months.... does anyone else feel that this was the case for them. The reason I ask this is because I see a lot of "board rave" products on everyone's list. It seems like the same products keep popping up on everyone's list....

I noticed that too, esp my stash. Every product I have at one point was raved about :perplexed

I'm a believer of the hype :nono:... the worst thing about it I got so much positive reinforcement from it all. All the product really do work as people say. I learn now that I have well over enough products to have a successful HHJ. The urge is still there, esp now with brand new products.

I made a list of things i want to buy with my one product a month pass and sometimes i go back to see whats on the list and I'm like wth... I don't even need that and delete it off the list.

If we do start doing reviews on Hits and Misses I'd like to start with saying.. #1 on my miss list is ApHOGEE Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer. One of the first products I bought and it continues to leave my hair greasy, and stiff. Tried it so many times so many ways.

Anyone else got a few items in their Miss box?

I was also thinking we should come on here and ask on here before we buy an item.. see if its worth it.

Oh wow I want in! Everytime I go into a store - I get nervous and excited! lol
Stella I went to ur ebay page and I just wanted to BUY IT ALL!! :lachen: But i've been good, i'm trying to use up my many many many DCs and condishs! I told myself I wont buy the Aubrey Organics White camellia condish till I've used up at least 3 conditioners :grin:

You can always buy the DVD's, shoes, beauty products, make-up.....:yep:

Oh btw you have no idea there are like another 30 items to come... :rolleyes: I just got fed up of listing....:duh:

I noticed that too, esp my stash. Every product I have at one point was raved about :perplexed

I'm a believer of the hype :nono:... the worst thing about it I got so much positive reinforcement from it all. All the product really do work as people say. I learn now that I have well over enough products to have a successful HHJ. The urge is still there, esp now with brand new products.

I made a list of things i want to buy with my one product a month pass and sometimes i go back to see whats on the list and I'm like wth... I don't even need that and delete it off the list

this right here is my latest obsession.... the raves are still going on as we speak. I know the cycle now... I hear about the lastest rave product... I read the whole thread... do the search... if I see continuos raves its in my basket and checked out before long ... :lachen:

If we do start doing reviews on Hits and Misses I'd like to start with saying.. #1 on my miss list is ApHOGEE Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer. One of the first products I bought and it continues to leave my hair greasy, and stiff. Tried it so many times so many ways.

I was also thinking we should come on here and ask on here before we buy an item.. see if its worth it.

Ooh yes.... I will have a think about this compile a list and report back.... but for now.. top of the list is :drumroll:
*Nexxus Keraphix*
*Kpak shampoo and washout condish* (love the moisture recovery tho)
*ORS mayo* :nono: - too heavy for my fine strands

My hair is a coconut (the Uk ladies will know what this means) bc it only seems to like white girl products... :lachen:....

* off to bed now*

Oh Herlll I'll review now - I am addicted to this board anyway....

Clanger Awards:

1st Place: Nexxus Keraphix

Totally crap useless waste of my 18 GBP ($24). Sat on my hair like a useless hussy and did nothing for me. Can't stand the overperfumed smell (like most Nexxus products) and I really felt no benefit??? The Aphogee 2 minute is 10x better, smells better and is 1/3 the price. Need I say more.

K-PAK Shampoo & instant condish

Awful smell, overstrippojng and the shampoo has sulphates . The condish did nothing for me even as a rinse out.

ORS Mayonnaise

Ist time I used this many moons ago I liked this but now after joinging LHCF I realise the error of my ways. This is FAR too heavy and deep a DC for my fine hair. My hair has a tendency to get mushy and lifeless (i.e. no elasticity) so for me this is quiet simply OVERLOAD.

Golden Globes:

Leading Actress: Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balmn. I DC'd with this and the only used NTM as a moisturiser after washing (which I always do) and my hair still feels moistened up. I am weaved up so finding a condish that can penetrate and hold moisture is hard. This stuff is the truth for fine 4a/b hair.

Supporting Role: Mizani H20 Intense: The original H20 can go and take a running jump for all I care this nightime treatment is the truth and smells delish to boot...

Outstanding performance: This really is a product that was raved about that lived up to itself and changed my hair. It really is the missing link for my hair. One of these and its all "butta"... :drool:

The splitting a bottle of stuff with people is such a good idea. At least if the product doesn't work, you only have half to use up. But I think that it would work best with people who were closer together geographically.

And the product reviews sound like a good idea!

I think I'm going to put Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizing Mist in my miss box too. At least when I use it with my hood dryer, it's a miss. It makes my hair stiff as well. I've learned to only use it with my air dried rollersets, and when I want to flat iron my hair. When it's gone, I won't be repurchasing.

But definitely in the miss box is ORS Replenishing Conditioner in the bottle.
In the first place, it smells strongly, disgustingly, and horrifyingly like oranges. Just oranges..invading the nostrils. And then it doesn't condition a damn thing...it just sits on top of my hair and smells. The Pak formula is very good..it's thicker, richer, gives good slip, and was really moisturizing. But this bottle formula? Naw son. The only way I could make it work was when I added like every oil I own and a crapload of honey.
I'm probably going to use it up by CWCing with it, using it to shave, and steaming it into my hair as a pre-poo. I will never ever ever buy it again, not even the pak, and if I see it in the BSS, I just may knock it off the shelf, purely out of spite.

you guys should definitely sell or give away some of your stuff on hair exchange because there are tons of women on this forum that would love to take some of the products off your hands!!!

Update:

Castille soap - one bottle gone
Herbal Essences LTR Conditioner - gone
ORS Replenishing Pak - one package gone
Honeyquat - one bottle gone; mixed it in my conditioners
Roux Fermodyl Leave-in Hair Treatment-619 - 4 vials gone
Easy Look Aceite de Coco y Berro-Coconut & Watercress Oil - gone in the trash (it looked...disturbing)

Cmon girl keep your chin up or get creative like me ....

Ladies here is my update (am feeling mighty proud if I do say so myself):

1. Sold my Nexxus Keraphix and Headress on eBay. I knew I was never going to use it and I hate it. I also had lost the receipt so couldn't take it back (cost me 18 GBP or about $25 US money for the Keraphix alone).

2. Sold my Phyto Relaxer also on ebay now that I am transitioning and will never use it.

3. Have loads of other stuff for sale which is currently being bid on.

4. Took back loads of stuff I still had receipts for to my local BSS's where I bought them. Got back about 25 pounds GBP (@ $40). It was mainly ORS stuff I know I will not use as I am weaved up at the MO and ORS products are too heavy and greasy for weaves . :grin: :yay:

5. For the stuff they wouldn't give me money back for I got a better quality product that I have been eyeing for ages. I took back a whole load of hair rollers and cholesterol condish I have not used and got the Joico Moisture Recovery as I wanted to know what all the deal was about???

6. Gave some stuff to my Mum as I know she will appreciate not having to spend a fortune...

ETA: 7. I also took back my new flat Irons/ hair straighteners (Babyliss) to Boots as they were so crap and got 45 GBP (about $60) back.

Anyway ladies I will keep updating.....

I weally, weally, WEALLY wanna twy dis! (I am so envious) :grin:

Same here; I lurked for about two months before I joined. Plus, after a product didn't produce the expected results after 2-3 tries, I stupidly ran out and purchased another wagon load of products. All of the items on my list were purchased between Nov. and Dec. 2009 (I know, I know...I need to seek Freud posthaste). Prior to that I was using castille soap and Pantene Relaxed and Natural to wash my hair and DC'ing with either cholesterol or Pantene mixed with oils.

(I won't mention how I faithfully used Luster's Pink Oil Lotion afterward). :lachen:

Finally I am exercising my pass this month to buy some Emu oil for my scalp Oil Mix. As per previous habit I will not be buying a litre of the stuff but will start with 100 ml to see how I get on with it..... :rolleyes:

Keep checking in my fellow PJ sisters...... :2cool: :yay: :yay: :yay: :dance7:

Hey StellaGirl,

I wish you weren't across the pond. I also want to get some Emu oil. If we were in the same time zone we could work out a way to go in together on a bottle. :ohwell:

Chaos, I'm thinking of using my pass on Joico K-Pak. Other than Nioxin, I've never used salon products. After reading up on K-Pak, I think it might work for me. And if I get it now, I can pick it up at a great price. Trade Secret and Ulta in my area still have some holiday gift sets on clearance. Yep, I've been window shopping. :yep:

I'm doing a good job of using up my stash. The key for me has been zero buying of anything, even my cheapie VO5 cowashes.

I used up my last VO5 Strawberries and Cream and I'm now using the last of my Activate that I've had for 18 months :(

I have 2 tubes of Activate Hair Mask, 1.5 bottles of Hask Curly Burly Conditioner, 1.5 bottles of HE Totally Twisted Conditioner, 1.5 jars of Yes to Carrots, .5 bottles of Humectress and zero protein conditioners - I don't think I really need any proteins right now.

Using the Curly Burly and Totally Twisted to co-wash.

Tell me about it .... :rolleyes:

BTW ms_b_haven that list is going down.....!

PHEW .... how long was that !:blush:

I wanna jump on anything that ladies with beautiful hair have :look:. I know that its just not the products that make the hair its more like what you do to get it there.
So now I buy what makes my hair feel good in general and stop all that jumping around stuff.

Yea its moving slowly but its moving.

Miss for me is Vo5, that cramp sucks.

The splitting a bottle of stuff with people is such a good idea. At least if the product doesn't work, you only have half to use up. But I think that it would work best with people who were closer together geographically.

I think I'm going to put Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizing Mist in my miss box too. At least when I use it with my hood dryer, it's a miss. It makes my hair stiff as well. I've learned to only use it with my air dried rollersets, and when I want to flat iron my hair. When it's gone, I won't be repurchasing.

In the first place, it smells strongly, disgustingly, and horrifyingly like oranges. Just oranges..invading the nostrils. And then it doesn't condition a damn thing...it just sits on top of my hair and smells. The Pak formula is very good..it's thicker, richer, gives good slip, and was really moisturizing. But this bottle formula? Naw son. The only way I could make it work was when I added like every oil I own and a crapload of honey.
I'm probably going to use it up by CWCing with it, using it to shave, and steaming it into my hair as a pre-poo. I will never ever ever buy it again, not even the pak, and if I see it in the BSS, I just may knock it off the shelf, purely out of spite.

Lol.......:lachen:How mean.

i've been good, i'm trying to use up my many many many DCs and condishs! I told myself I wont buy the Aubrey Organics White camellia condish till I've used up at least 3 conditioners :grin:

Let me know when you are ready to buy this and maybe we can go halves? Also I reguarly buy my vits and stuff from iHerb so might as well get it with a shipment.

At the bolded CB :rofl:

Hey StellaGirl,

I wish you weren't across the pond. I also want to get some Emu oil. If we were in the same time zone we could work out a way to go in together on a bottle. :ohwell:

Chaos, I'm thinking of using my pass on Joico K-Pak. Other than Nioxin, I've never used salon products. After reading up on K-Pak, I think it might work for me. And if I get it now, I can pick it up at a great price. Trade Secret and Ulta in my area still have some holiday gift sets on clearance. Yep, I've been window shopping. :yep:

Not a big fan of this so if you want it you can have it and I will ship it to you with 100ml the EMU oil (I will just get 200ml instead) as well when that arrives. You can return the favour next month by shipping me a Nexxus Clinicure Tester Kit (I'll pay for the product and you can handle the shipping or vice versa)? Let me know if you're interested?

BTW just realised that I am already dreaming about how I want to use my pass next month :lachen:

I'm doing a good job of using up my stash. The key for me has been zero buying of anything, even my cheapie VO5 cowashes.

I used up my last VO5 Strawberries and Cream and I'm now using the last of my Activate that I've had for 18 months :(

I have 2 tubes of Activate Hair Mask, 1.5 bottles of Hask Curly Burly Conditioner, 1.5 bottles of HE Totally Twisted Conditioner, 1.5 jars of Yes to Carrots, .5 bottles of Humectress and zero protein conditioners - I don't think I really need any proteins right now.

Using the Curly Burly and Totally Twisted to co-wash.

:blush: is that supposed to read 5 or 0.5???

Does that mean its AA hair but love so say white girl products?:look:

Yes basically my hair behaves like a coconut (i.e. black on the outside but white on the inside). I have noticed that it loves the likes of Joico, Redken etc but is not so fond of ORS, Kercare etc. Although it loves it some Mizani :lick: (which I now realise is based on Redken products being both owned by L' Oreal which figures and explains why my hair also likes Matrix Biolage).

When I have worked through my stash I will stick to these sorts of products and natural based products such as Giovanni, AO, Hairveda, Afroveda and Qhemet etc :yep:.

I think its because I have fine hair and AA hair products are loaded (unecessariy I feel) with mineral oils and very "heavy ingredients" which actually don't do much for the hair. I also feel that sometimes we like to be comforted by heavy products but they do nothing for my hair. Anyone with fine strands will know what I mean. I am one of those rare type 4's who can get my hair pretty straight with just a blow dry. A flat Iron for me = overkill + eventually bald. Even my hairdresser told me to stop relaxing my hair as she felt it was totally pointless......:ohwell:

Last edited:
Hey Stella,

Thanks for offering to split the Emu oil, but I don't need it right now as I'm trying to use up a open containers of various oils (grape seed, wheatgerm, neem, carrot, apricot kernal etc.) Now about the Joico products: If the Clinicure isn't readily available in the U.K., I'll look out for it for you. Can you give me your opinion of the K-Pak reconstructor? And tell me, do you like the Biolage Cera repair vials? Thanks.

Hey Stella,

Thanks for offering to split the Emu oil, but I don't need it right now as I'm trying to use up a open containers of various oils (grape seed, wheatgerm, neem, carrot, apricot kernal etc.) Now about the Joico products: If the Clinicure isn't readily available in the U.K., I'll look out for it for you. Can you give me your opinion of the K-Pak reconstructor? And tell me, do you like the Biolage Cera repair vials? Thanks.

I am not overly fussed about the JOICO K-PAK although I think its an okay medium protein treatment. I suppose my main gripe might be bc I can't "feel" this working like AA products. I mean there is no baking it in etc etc??? It might just be working and I don't know about it. This product has received RAVE reviews here on LHCF but as we know that don;t mean ish bc we are all really here to find out what works for OUR hair to get to this --->>>:gorgeous:

However I :love: me some the Joico Moisture recovery balm and the Matrix Cera repair stuff is really the biz. Love that stuff too :lick: It's most beneficial to NO LYE relaxed heads I think because it helps neutralise the calcium deposits left from the relaxer process. Its also great for dry hair which I can sometimes get. I love them bc as I said earlier I have fine strands and I am not a fan of heavy condish'ers so these are great for me bc they provide moisture without all the weight.

I know that you can get Joico tester kits with a 50ml each of shampoo, condish and deep condish. This allows you to try a range of products for $15. I am really going to start looking into testers from now on so that worst case scenario if I am not overly fussed about them at least I have good holiday/ travel size products !

HTH's Kasey. Any questions just ask.... :grin:

Last edited:
I'm so proud of myself!
I just got a coupon from Sally's in the mail for free shipping on orders of $25 or more. I really wanted to buy some stuff from GVP, but I restrained myself and decided to buy supplies that I needed.

I bought:
A set of towels
A terry cloth headband
A measuring beaker (My last lottabody fiasco taught me that I need to start measuring stuff out)
Rollersetting Bobby Pins (no more of those silver clips!!)
A firm boar bristle brush (to replace my old raggedy one)
A brush cleaner
New earrings for my cartilage (I keep on losing all my other ones :nono:)

Not a single product! :grin:
On the downside, I just used up my January hair budget, which means that I can't use my pass. :(
Do the passes roll over? :look:

Let me know when you are ready to buy this and maybe we can go halves? Also I reguarly buy my vits and stuff from iHerb so might as well get it with a shipment.

Hey u know it's in the UK now right?

It's on their website and other sites as well:

http://www.aubreyorganicsuk.co.uk/product-200-white-camellia-ultrasmoothing-conditioner.html

https://store.britishcurlies.co.uk/categories.php?category=Aubrey-Organics

https://store.britishcurlies.co.uk/categories.php?category=Aubrey-Organics

:grin: I'm so bad lol

I'm so proud of myself!
I just got a coupon from Sally's in the mail for free shipping on orders of $25 or more. I really wanted to buy some stuff from GVP, but I restrained myself and decided to buy supplies that I needed.

I bought:
A set of towels
A terry cloth headband
A measuring beaker (My last lottabody fiasco taught me that I need to start measuring stuff out)
Rollersetting Bobby Pins (no more of those silver clips!!)
A firm boar bristle brush (to replace my old raggedy one)
A brush cleaner
New earrings for my cartilage (I keep on losing all my other ones :nono:)

Not a single product! :grin:
On the downside, I just used up my January hair budget, which means that I can't use my pass. :(
Do the passes roll over? :look:

:clap: :clap: :woot: :woot: BTW you trying it again ChaosButterfly.... :wink2: ......um I am not sure about this one. I suppose if you didn't use your pass one month you should be allowed to use it the next. Also given that you limit yourself to $25 a month then its not too bad if you rollover your pass cos the principle is still there so how about we say that passes can only be rolled over once and then they are lost forever?

Ladies lemme know what you think of this ....?

Hey pusha :bat: this is a support group and we don't like your type around here.....

No but for real thanks for sending me those links :grin:. To think that a PJ like me did not know about that site. Its like putting an alcoholic in a vintage wine cave I tell you.

I am gonna have to be strong........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes basically my hair behaves like a coconut (i.e. black on the outside but white on the inside). I have noticed that it loves the likes of Joico, Redken etc but is not so fond of ORS, Kercare etc. Although it loves it some Mizani :lick: (which I now realise is based on Redken products being both owned by L' Oreal which figures and explains why my hair also likes Matrix Biolage).

When I have worked through my stash I will stick to these sorts of products and natural based products such as Giovanni, AO, Hairveda, Afroveda and Qhemet etc :yep:.

I think its because I have fine hair and AA hair products are loaded (unecessariy I feel) with mineral oils and very "heavy ingredients" which actually don't do much for the hair. I also feel that sometimes we like to be comforted by heavy products but they do nothing for my hair. Anyone with fine strands will know what I mean. I am one of those rare type 4's who can get my hair pretty straight with just a blow dry. A flat Iron for me = overkill + eventually bald. Even my hairdresser told me to stop relaxing my hair as she felt it was totally pointless......:ohwell:

I am too one that has very fine hair. I DC first b/c that very reason.... I dont need the conditoner weighting down my hair.

I am too one that has very fine hair. I DC first b/c that very reason.... I dont need the conditoner weighting down my hair.

That's actually not a bad idea and kinda what I did this weekend as follows;

1. Pre-pooed for 30 mins with a hot tubie.
2. Then added the Joico K-PAK reconstructor and put hot turbie back on for 10 mins.
3. Shampooed with diluted CON and I then rinsed out and applied the Joico Moisture Recovery Balm + Matrix Cera Repair capsule and put my hot turbie on again and sat under my heat cap for 30 mins.
4. Rinsed out and added NTM as a leave in before sitting under hood dryer for 15 mins on low/ medium.

I really like the idea of pre-pooing with the Protein first. I think it really strengthens your hair. I also think I will keep diluting my shampoos as I think it really makes a diff to my scalp.

.5 as in 1/2

I don't have 5 bottles of anything, Thank God!!

phew !!! Cos that would take forever to get through....

ETA: Btw ladies just a quick question. I have a huge bottle of Mizani Phormula 7 Neutralising and Chelating shampoo (1 litre of which half the bottle is left).

Do you think I could use it up as a "clarifying" shampoo or are they two completely different things ?

Last edited:
Back