Anyone meet their SO/DH when he was already in a relationship?

I dont see what the problem is I would have been salty is someone called me at 2:00 am also. And secondly YOU did not know that he had this woman like this. He could have played you for a very long time. Glad you both compared notes. At least you knew and she knew what was going on. She should have been VERY angry at him. You had not a clue. Women sometimes always want to go after the women instead of the man who is causing the problem.

It didn't sound like the other woman was going after her just to be going after her. She contacted her to get answers. I mean, her man obviously isn't giving her answers and is lying to her. So she had to get answers from somewhere, to be able to present her newfound info to him.

My friend was in a situation like this....tried to tell me the only reason he married wife was b/c she was preggo (like this in 1955) and then tried to forward me emails that put him in a positive light. She waited it out and is still waiting...

I hope you mean 1995!!! If not that's just plain absurd!!!:lachen:

What is the point in calling the other woman?

This makes zero sense to me. You have enough info to know he's cheating. What's left to discuss?

When I met DH, I was in a relationship. I was friends with DH for a year and got with him shortly after the break up with no overlap between the 2. DH was not my type and I truly wasn't looking at him that way.

There were a lot of people that thought I was on the rebound or that I rushed things but in my mind, I was 100% done with my ex so I wasn't worried. It turned out well and we are still together.

What is the point in calling the other woman?

This makes zero sense to me. You have enough info to know he's cheating. What's left to discuss?

The confirmation. When you date really good liars...u don't trust ur gut instinct...I also think that women call secretly hoping that the other woman will say "Yeah, he's right. Im just a friend from work"

I can c y ppl get angry when they get these calls, BUT I am cooperative (not trying 2 b ur friend tho)...I been there so I understand how it feels...n its my own personal mission 2 bring the lying cheating bastards down...lol

ETA: The answer to OP's q...I dont entertain men unless they r completely unattached...

Last edited:
The confirmation. When you date really good liars...u don't trust ur gut instinct...I also think that women call secretly hoping that the other woman will say "Yeah, he's right. Im just a friend from work"

I can c y ppl get angry when they get these calls, BUT I am cooperative (not trying 2 b ur friend tho)...I been there so I understand how it feels...n its my own personal mission 2 bring the lying cheating bastards down...lol

ETA: The answer to OP's q...I dont entertain men unless they r completely unattached...

I just don't get that.

I mean I get it, but I don't (if that makes sense lol). If I'm at the point where I'm doubting stuff enough to have the balls to call up some woman at some ungodly hour-something is wrong in the rlp.

I'd wash my hands of dude, no confirmation from any jumpoff needed. He'd be dead to me. *shrug*

Back