Anyone know of any good wedding forums for bride to bes???

preciouzone

I am asking for a friend of mine... unfortunately not for myself... yet!! :yep:

She keeps asking me for advice on her wedding and I keep telling her that she needs to ask those that have gone through this experience already. So can you guys recommend any good wedding forums for brides that are planning their weddings?

Thanks in advance!

~Preciouzone~

^^ I concur with The Knot. They have an AA brides board, local area boards, season boards, budget brides board. They're great. :yep:

I HAVE to mention Chocolate Brides again! It is the premiere web site for brides of color - it is my personal online home and I hope all of you visit...

You can access the message board by clicking the 'Community' tab on the home page...

I HAVE to mention Chocolate Brides again! It is the premiere web site for brides of color - it is my personal online home and I hope all of you visit...

You can access the message board by clicking the 'Community' tab on the home page...

Co-signs (Hi Queen!) I don't know WHAT I would've done without Chocolate Brides while planning my wedding. Not only for wedding planning but everything before, and after.

projectwedding.com-very active and user friendly.
chocolatebrides.com-got that sister to sister, homey vibe.

I've joined theknot.com and brides.com as well but the 2 above are my favourites.

Back