Any Of Ya'll With A Man Who People Would Objectively Say Is Better Looking Than You?

Help me out. Who is better looking? Since it is posted in this thread I guess it's the man. He doesn't look that great to make that call to me but it is all individual perceptions. I believe it is common knowledge that smooth dark chocolate women are one of the most atractive black women to white men who like black women.

Eta: I personally know white men who would love to marry a smooth dark skin woman. A thin dark woman???...watch out.
She has beautiful skin but I don't find her attractive. She has a funny look.

I feel me and my husband are equally yoked in the looks department. I may be slightly better-looking objectively, but my husband has charisma and charm which makes it seem like he looks better. He also has a really masculine energy that also contributes to making him more attractive.

And please disregard my atrocious grammar, but I don't feel like retyping.

My husband is the better looking one. He looks really youthful, tall and lean & he has great skin. However, I know I'm pretty hot and a really great catch so it doesn't bother me much. Even as I age, I'm not too concerned because the women in my family maintain their looks for a long time. I'm more concerned about maintaining my shape. LOL

Back