Any Couples Who DON'T Fight?

My husband and I rarely argue. We have disagreements but it always in a respectful manner. We had to learn to be like this. We both can from disfunctional homes were fighting was something to be proud of. Cussing your other half out was something the brag about. It took some time for the the both of us/ me to not be like that.

This is pretty much dh and I at this point. We argued for the first half of our marriage, we're all argued out :lol: We used to argue, curse, yell, we had to learn to do better:yep:

This is pretty much dh and I at this point. We argued for the first half of our marriage, we're all argued out :lol: We used to argue, curse, yell, we had to learn to do better:yep:

LOL @ all argued out. Im hoping my fiance and I can find a better way to disagree cause if we dont I know this kinda thing can eat away at a relationship. Back to pre-martial counseling we go (hopefully)

We rarely fight or have an argument. I think we have only had 2 or 3 in 1 1/2 years. I can't deal with excessive fighting (too draining) and he is the same way.

We disagree on things at times, but that is normal.

Disagreements don't have to handled in a confrontational manner IMO. Nor, are our needs ignored/unnoticed. I've been happily married for many, many years, so my philosophy on this issue works for me and the people I have counseled.

I don't believe in stifling my opinions. In fact, I'm very opinionated. We just communicate our concerns in a very respectful and considerate way. It takes two committed people of course and self diligence. My DH and I just know how to handle our differences without taking it to the twilight zone.

I agree 100%
I am very opinionated, so I know I am not stifled and my husband is also. But we get upset with each other maybe twice a year. We have just learned to handle those times in a respectful manner, I mean we are both grown so we handle each other like the grown ups that we are.

DH and I dont fight but we will disagree on somethings. We NEVER argue in front of the kids, we either send them in another room or go to our room. I had to learn to talk things out b/c I use to stop talking to him for days ( whether he apologized or not)before we made up! LOL!

My husband and I rarely had fights or disagreements. The disagreements were handled easily and we were usually able to meet in the middle. Over the span of the years, we had 2-3 blow outs but even those were resolved quickly. We don't really hold on to anger - we just cussed each other out and went and had dinner or whatever.

DH and I have been married for 3 years and together for 5. We've had issues, but the way we've dealt with them haven't resulted in fights. We both do what we have to do, even when it's not what we want to do, and K.I.M. At some point, you have to identify the solution to your problem(s) and let it be what it is. We've also been fortunate that the issues which have actually resulted in fights have been about something that had a finite time span. It's much easier not to fight when those hot button issues aren't with you day in and day out.

We disagree and that is natural, we are human and separate people with individual minds. We argue once in a while, which I believe is ok. Now if you are fighting like cats and dogs or you can't disagree without it blowing up then its time to split. On the other hand, if you agree all the time and never ever argue then either 1) Expect someone to explode one day with a bunch of old bs and go postal or 2) Someone or both people are shoving their real feelings down to keep up the front

Back