Another red head! (PICS!)

i'm not a big fan of curly hair... but d@mn if those last 3 hair shots aren't FIYAH!!!!!!!!!

I am so jealous right now. It looks beautiful on you! I have always wanted to go red and that shade in the straight pic is my ideal...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Your hair is absolutely beautiful. I am loving the colour and curls. I'm going to call you Jill (Scott) from now on.

And on a side note: you have such a baby cute face. Very pretty.:yep:

I think it looks fab, I when I first scrolled down the curly pics I honestly thought it was Rihanna, I thought you were trying to do a colour comparison or something, then I realised it was you.

Looks beautiful! It's looks like its just the right shade of red. The pics are awesome, not everyone can wear it, but you wear it well!

So cute you are! I normally don't like red hair on black people unless they are born with it (rare), but i like it on you. Your hair is beautiful.

GAWGEOUS all this hair color is giving my envy. I think I might do my red ellumen this weekend:)

You look GORGEOUS! I love it both curly and straight. Could you take some pics in bright light so we can see the true red? pretty please? :) I love red hair :lovedrool:

Back