AFROVEDA - Lowered the Prices

ThickRoot

Hey,

I'm not saying a word just passing on information. :rolleyes:

Those of you that still shop Afroveda you may want to know she's lowered the prices on ALL the hair butters. I think you can get the Cocolatte for $17.50 for 9.5 oz. I think the Hemp Seed is $19.5 for the same size. I don't know, you can check it out yourself.

If you are shopping there save yourself some money cause she also has a 12 days of Christmas promotion going on now too.

I'm on the email list stll so it was just inboxed to me.

Y'all beat me to it!:lachen: I am thinking Mala has felt the lack of money coming her way for the holidays...:lol: She sent out an e-mail saying that the "separating" product issue has been resolved. Hi, Chebaby!:wink2::rofl::giggle:

Y'all beat me to it!:lachen: I am thinking Mala has felt the lack of money coming her way for the holidays...:lol: She sent out an e-mail saying that the "separating" product issue has been resolved. Hi, Chebaby!:wink2::rofl::giggle:
what up:lachen:
i knew you would be all over this:giggle: hey if afroveda works for you you gotta do what your hair wants you to:yep:

She gives an explanation but I'm too lazy to post it, maybe later.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

Dear Valued Customer,

After AfroVeda's price increase of its hair butters, many calls and emails were received by customers, retailers and others with insight and recommendations on ways to provide their product to consumers at reduced prices. Marketing and financial professionals outside of the hair care industry reached out to assist AfroVeda with locating and securing contracts with wholesale vendors that would allow them to continue to use high-quality ingredients in their products, without the need of major pricing changes. As a result, AfroVeda's hair butters have experienced a decrease in production costs, and these savings are being passed on to you, the customer.

On behalf of AfroVeda, its owner and staff, we thank you for your patience and appreciate your continued support.

No More Instability
AfroVeda experienced some issues in the past with hair butters "seperating". This did not happen with every batch, but it did happen enough to take notice. The problem has been corrected by adding a vegetable-based co-emulsifier that ensures the stability of the hair butter formulas. Now, after 3 months of testing and numerous batches made, we are confident that the rich, thick formulas you once enjoyed will now remain a standard.

Dear Valued Customer,

After AfroVeda's price increase of its hair butters, many calls and emails were received by customers, retailers and others with insight and recommendations on ways to provide their product to consumers at reduced prices. Marketing and financial professionals outside of the hair care industry reached out to assist AfroVeda with locating and securing contracts with wholesale vendors that would allow them to continue to use high-quality ingredients in their products, without the need of major pricing changes. As a result, AfroVeda's hair butters have experienced a decrease in production costs, and these savings are being passed on to you, the customer.

On behalf of AfroVeda, its owner and staff, we thank you for your patience and appreciate your continued support.

No More Instability
AfroVeda experienced some issues in the past with hair butters "seperating". This did not happen with every batch, but it did happen enough to take notice. The problem has been corrected by adding a vegetable-based co-emulsifier that ensures the stability of the hair butter formulas. Now, after 3 months of testing and numerous batches made, we are confident that the rich, thick formulas you once enjoyed will now remain a standard.

say-wut-naaaaaah?

the ingredients been changed. i know shea amla did not have...........let me get out this thread for i start some mess.
yall enjoy your afroveda and let me know if it continues to be the best damn thing since sliced bread.

There are strength in numbers. Congrats, it's a win for us consumers!

I totally agree with this. Forums like this and all the YouTube videos and blog posts dedicated to this travesty (:giggle:) are responsible for her lowering the prices. :yep:

I'm not buying ish. It's still way too expensive for shoddy work. How I look buying something that went from $10 to $17 in less than a year?

Dear Valued Customer,

No More Instability

Oh...soo....she needed recommendations on where to buy her shiz from a consultant, rather than actually take care of her customers and seek out a lower priced vendor herself? Is that what I'm reading? What happened to, "All shea butters are not created equal" and hers were so bomb that she just had to pay those prices? Huh? What? Come again?

Congrats to those of you who can buy her stuff again (sincerely, I hate to see people lose their staples...even if the ingredients change?) though...

Yes I know this is a win for us consumers, because we were heard, but I can't take her tomfoolery...having sales for the most random holidays, up and down prices, taking the ingreds off the site, adding an emulsifier (hello obvi that can change performance, so why you actin' like it's the same product)....

**Elle sits down and releases her chakras and finds peace**
:lol:

she definitely decreased

my silly arse still had the tab open from last week.... but on the $8 decrease i'm wondering what the original pricing was

never purchased w/ her b4 ...

she definitely decreased

my silly arse still had the tab open from last week.... but on the $8 decrease i'm wondering what the original pricing was

never purchased w/ her b4 ...

The original price for all butters and the gelly was $9 for 8oz. Then she increased to like $12-13....then up to $23.

$9 in january of 09.
ok, thank u very much

i only knew that it reads this today

clear1x1.gif
PBox_Border_Left_Bottom.gif
clear1x1.gif
PBox_Border_Right_Bottom.gif

OBox_Border_Left_Top_Opt.gif
clear1x1.gif

Line_Group_Features.gif
clear1x1.gif

Size*: