AFROVEDA - Lowered the Prices

girl its like the twilight zone. its like "did you read anything else besides the fact that the price changed"? really??? i mean when i get a product and its creamy, 2 weeks later i shouldnt get another jar in the mail thats a hard butter. and then a week after that watch a youtube video of an oily lotion like cream. i shouldnt have lumps and random oil pockets. i shouldnt have to keep it next to the leftovers. i shouldnt have to stir it everytime i wanna use it. AND I SHOULDNT HAVE TO WAIT 3 WEEKS FOR IT. and you worried about the price???

let me leave this thread.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

man i miss errrything! my guess is homegirl should maybe change her brand name:perplexed

Last edited:
nooooo, u gang all by urself! all on the CN throwing blows at afrove' :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
my-niccca-we-gets-no-bigga:yep::yep::grin:

Lol..to the above...

AV should realize we take tex/product stability/shipping time/price very serious............................

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I didn't get poor service from AfroVeda. I guess when I purchased the products the customer service was no worse than all the other handmade companies. Initially, it took forever for me to get Oyin, Qhemet, and Afroveda. My first order with AfroVeda was the Curl Define. I won the Totally Twisted Almond Ginger Butter from Good Hair Mart, it separated (I thought she gave me an old batch). The Second order (pomade and carrot soap) and the third Miss Bhree all came within the 2 weeks as promised and the quality was good.

I also like Carol's Daughter and Miss Jessie's...but those are other threads!!! :lachen:

I guess I need to raise my standards, but most of the lines take a long time to ship. I like HairVeda's products, but it took just as long and she never responded to my email.

I feel that we all jump on a bandwagon at some point in our Healthy Hair Journey. Where one product may work for some, it may not work for others. I'm glad you share your experiences here...but judging? LOL, please this is the internet. Some of us will never meet each other...so why waste your time on pettiness.

I didn't get poor service from AfroVeda. I guess when I purchased the products the customer service was no worse than all the other handmade companies. Initially, it took forever for me to get Oyin, Qhemet, and Afroveda. My first order with AfroVeda was the Curl Define. I won the Totally Twisted Almond Ginger Butter from Good Hair Mart, it separated (I thought she gave me an old batch). The Second order (pomade and carrot soap) and the third Miss Bhree all came within the 2 weeks as promised and the quality was good.

I also like Carol's Daughter and Miss Jessie's...but those are other threads!!! :lachen:

I guess I need to raise my standards, but most of the lines take a long time to ship. I like HairVeda's products, but it took just as long and she never responded to my email.

I feel that we all jump on a bandwagon at some point in our Healthy Hair Journey. Where one product may work for some, it may not work for others. I'm glad you share your experiences here...but judging? LOL, please this is the internet. Some of us will never meet each other...so why waste your time on pettiness.

Bb do you, i know some people may not like where each other buys from but its nothing against the person, its the company. As long as hairveda takes, hell i done went through menopause waiting on her stuff, base or no base i like the products and we even joke about it. And when it comes to YOUR money ain't nobody in here running nothing but you. Sometimes you just have to take things with a grain of salt .

Afroveda worked well for me, too. I am going to try the new formula and see if it works as well as the original. I can't really give a partial review if I didn't.:wink2:

Bb do you, i know some people may not like where each other buys from but its nothing against the person, its the company. As long as hairveda takes, hell i done went through menopause waiting on her stuff, base or no base i like the products and we even joke about it. And when it comes to YOUR money ain't nobody in here running nothing but you. Sometimes you just have to take things with a grain of salt .

Now, that's funny! :lachen:

I like HairVeda too! You wait for, pay for, and talk about the stuff you love!

you gotta do what works for you. everybody and they mamas mama know im a pj. but i think people need to focus on more than just the price. if the product is separating then its unstable so im gonna give the maker a side eye. mistakes happen but if i make 3 purchases and its different each time, i will keep my $9, $12.50, $21.50 and $17.50.
no judging here.

Wait who is judging? I didn't see that...that was a joke from che, right?

I just don't think people should be ranting and going on about the price...if that's how much it costs...that's how much it costs. If her quality was better and I didn't think she was a shady liar, I probably would have gladly paid $23 for some butter...

Back