Caramocal Joy Product Review (pics+lonnnng)

Shea-Co
shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, glycerin.

Gentle Butter
cocoa butter, coconut oil, almond oil, avocado butter, vegetable oil, glycerin.

Castor Cream
castor oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, almond oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, glycerin.

Vitamin E Pudding
grapseed oil, almond oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, vegetable oil, glycerin.

I too ordered on Sat, my order came up to $19 and I immediately emailed the company letting them know that I didn't see the free shipping offer. I was immediately sent a reply that I could go ahead and add to my order in order to make it $20. I did so and was refunded the $3 that I had was left, my order was $19 and shipping was $5.99 so that totalled $24.99, but after allowing me to adjust my order, I added a sample of body butter with chocolate cake scent with silver glitter ($3), so now my total was $22 and I was issued a $3.00 refund.

Here's the email they sent me......... "We have added chocolate cake glitter butter to your order, and have also sent you a $3 refund through paypal. Is there any other way we can be of service to you?"

So far they have my vote, I'm so looking forward to using the products. Robot, I ordered all the ones except for gentle butter, that you ordered too! lol

Okay, now I am off. I am trying so hard not to order anything. I really like the way the vitamin e pudding looked. I also want to try the shea-co and gentle butter.

Alright, so I've been playing around with these products for a few weeks now, so here are my thoughts:

I used the Castor Cream once on my scalp and it felt good going on. No real opinion yet, so as of now, I wouldn't repurchase.

I used the Shea-Co Custard twice and I'm underwhelmed. Since it was so thick, I expected it to give me great moisture. I even applied it as though I was shingling to make sure I got an even application. The day after, my hair didn't feel as moisturized as it should've been. I would not repurchase.

I haven't been using the Vit E Pudding as much, but wanted to note that it has separated. The bottom this thick and cloudy while the top is very loose and clear. I wonder what good vegetable oil does, ingredient-wise.

Still liking the Gentle Butter. Would repurchase.

Last edited:
I placed my order last night.. I ordered 4oz of Shea co-custard, castor cream, scalp butter, cocovera curl souffle, and a 2oz of vit e pudding.. as soon as it comes, i will post a review!

I encourage the members/former member to do their thing. However, I kept getting junk mail in my private email and I did not give anyone my private email to send me junk or advertise their products.

Since I clicked on the link, here is my opinion. They need to put some pictures of their products on the site. All I see is words and a paypal. I want to see what the containers look like and what I'm getting for my money. Without adequate visual descriptions and representation it looks suspect. That is just my opinion. I want to see ladies succeed but do it the right way.

Last edited:
Back