Adorable: A White Man's Opinion of His Wife's Natural Journey

Ah, this is funny :-)

Men are so clueless sometimes(all races). The changes women go through to be "pretty".

I love that he loves her for her inner person and she looks good to him with/without hair.

Of cutting her hair "It was the fall. I was wondering how you were going to keep your head warm." Such a guy. Practical! LOL! It's funny that he doesn't care one way or another what she does with her hair but she seems obsessed from what he's saying. They're cute together.

So cute!!!
I'm relaxed, but I can relate to that 'up-down' relationship each week with my hair.
[8:57-9:33] Gonna have to pay more attention to the soccer players' hair now :grin:.
Thank you for the video!

Last edited:
Very cute. My husband also looks at what I do with my hair curiously. But after 11 years, I guess he's used to my obsession!

This video is sweet! My hair is not natural, but it gets really big and fro like when i blow dry it. My boyfriend finds it fascinating.

It's very cute, but they are the oddest looking couple. Personally, I'd always want to be smaller than my man.....

My boyfriend is a lot taller than me, but I have a big ol' head so it looks funny when we take pics together. :ohwell:

It's very cute, but they are the oddest looking couple. Personally, I'd always want to be smaller than my man.....

Lol that's exactly it!

I knew something about them seemed off but I couldn't put my finger on it. She has pretty hair. :yep:

lol. Al Sharpton has a relaxer LMAO. I'm married to a hispanic man and he is so shocked when I'm near tears over my hair. He thinks that I let other people influence me...which is and isn't true...it's so much more than that.

Thank you for posting this, BMP. What an adorably, loving couple :yep:

So, it goes to show that when a person truly loves you and understands your struggles, they will support your decision to make a change, while going through that change with you.

My husband did, but I had to do my BC after the wedding! :blush: :look: He didn't want me to shock the relatives. :lachen::rolleyes:

As part of our courtship, I educated my dh abt bw's hair so he knows more about our hair than most bm I dated. He also says he never knows what he is going to find when he gets home: braids, wig, flat ironed hair or fro. Thanks for the vid BMP.

I thought it was sooo cute when he was like "yea it was in that awkward stage where it isn't short but it isn't long and you can't even put it in twists yet" I always find it too cute when any man takes notice of natural hair terminology, when my brother asked me if my hair was in a protective style a few weeks back I beamed it made me feel like he really is listening to all my babbling:grin:

I don't think I've EVER seen anything cuter than that! Her husband seems so sweet and conscious!! They are very cute together and seem like a great fit. Love how he embraces the "real" her :)

I like it! It was so sweet. It's so interesting how he understands more about her hair now that she's natural... like he went on the journey too.

They'e cute. I loved that when she said "BC" he knew exactly what she was talking about, and he mentioned twists later.

Oh I just couldn' t resist this title
ANd I watched the entire 10 minute video too :woohoo:
Honestly, they're really cute together. And it is sweet that her hubster appreciates her in all forms. I just hope she doesn't go overboard with feeling validated because he's a white man (when afterall it's his group that's responsible for the whole kinky/all things black=ugly)

I kinda teared up. He is sooooo sweet. I'm at a loss for words...with all the terrible stories we read on here it is very refreshing to see that kind of love, support, and acceptance.

LOL, I haven't watched the whole thing and I have to say I had a similar when I heard the term natural hair too. I was like, "what? I don't wear fake hair!" lol

Thanks for sharing BMP, he is really clueless like most men. It's adorable. LOL @ him referencing him a country song. That was funny.

Back