Adopt a Newbie?

Jazzy413

So Im brand new on the boards as well as to this whole self care hair scenario..Ive seen a thread talking about newbies being adopted to help them along in their journey. How do I get adopted? I need all the help I can get!!!:yep:

I'm not sure how the adopt a newbie thing goes, but I'd be glad to answer any questions you have if I know the answers. If I don't, I can probably guide you to the right person/thread/resource. Welcome! :)

Bumping...
Thanks a lot Innocent.....I will be sure to utilize ALL my resources here! I am just anxious to get my hair care under way and want to make sure Im doing something right!!! Everyone on the board has inspired me so much already looking at their fotkis!!

Hey Jazzy....

The adopt a newbie challenge started a few weeks ago and is 3 months long. Its too late to join now but is reoccuring and I believe the sign up will be in Sept for the next challenge :yep:!

It really is a great chance to learn and have a dedicated person to answer your questions so I hope you sign up in September.

However, like Innocent stated the members here will definitely answer your questions and the search function alone is a wealth of info at your fingertips :)

Back