A Thank you and a Personal Invitation

Chicoro,

Please be sure to set it up for Kindle and Ebooks......Please?!?!?!?!??!

Hi Ladies,
Thank you for the well wishes! :blush:I sure appreciate it. If you get the book and read and like it, please do a review on Amazon. Reviews and recommendations are what really help books get seen and exposed on Amazon!

mscocoface,
I just completed the process for the "Look Inside" program. I had to upload the entire pdf of the book and a pdf of the cover. I don't think I am going to do an e-book. I am using a business printing model from the book, Aiming at Amazon and he says doing e-books is a no-no and explains why in the book.

PS. If anyone has any questions about getting something on Amazon, drop me a pm. I would be glad to help if I can.

Thanks again everyone!

Hi Ladies,
Thank you for the well wishes! :blush:I sure appreciate it. If you get the book and read and like it, please do a review on Amazon. Reviews and recommendations are what really help books get seen and exposed on Amazon!

mscocoface,
I just completed the process for the "Look Inside" program. I had to upload the entire pdf of the book and a pdf of the cover. I don't think I am going to do an e-book. I am using a business printing model from the book, Aiming at Amazon and he says doing e-books is a no-no and explains why in the book.

PS. If anyone has any questions about getting something on Amazon, drop me a pm. I would be glad to help if I can.

Thanks again everyone!

Okay cliff notes why is it a no no for Ebooks, because you are targeting the Amazon crowd?

Okay cliff notes why is it a no no for Ebooks, because you are targeting the Amazon crowd?[/quote]

Thanks for asking! The short answer to your question would be, Yes.
Amazon has an ebook program. Using it may adversely impact the exposure of the book. It splits the exposure and 'confuses' the algorithm (sp?) process that Amazon has in place. In a nutshell, it's like having two versions of the same book on Amazon. There is a whole bunch that I don't know or understand. I am still learning. I appreciate the questions and the comments.

Ladies,

This Book is amazing. Great Information.

Chicoro,
Thank you a trillion times. I'm so glad you put your book out there. I love it. You and Your hair are real inspiration. I'm so motivated with my hair. I tried your smoothing process and the dry detangling and I was amazed at how my hair reacted. My hair did so much better than when I use a comb to detangle on just wet hair without the smoothing and dry detangling.

Quick question when you deep condition do you detangle prior to apply the Deep conditioner or after processing the DC after about 30 min and you are about to rinse out? Thanks Again!!!

Ladies,

This Book is amazing. Great Information.

Chicoro,
Thank you a trillion times. I'm so glad you put your book out there. I love it. You and Your hair are real inspiration. I'm so motivated with my hair. I tried your smoothing process and the dry detangling and I was amazed at how my hair reacted. My hair did so much better than when I use a comb to detangle on just wet hair without the smoothing and dry detangling.

Quick question when you deep condition do you detangle prior to apply the Deep conditioner or after processing the DC after about 30 min and you are about to rinse out? Thanks Again!!!

:blush: Wow! Thank you for the wonderful compliment. Gosh, that's nice.

Regarding the deep conditioning, it depends..If my hair is dry and matted with product: I rinse my hair to remove the product, detangle with my fingers, braid it up, then slather conditioner (no combing), let conditioner sit, then undo braids and use the comb.

If my hair is greasy and and gummy and matted with product[and I have enough slip to section my hair]: I 'dry' detangle with my fingers, braid it up, then slather with conditioner on top of the braids, undo braids and use a comb. Please let me know if this is still not clear.

Hey, I wondered if that was from you! When I saw the author I was like is that a LHCF soror?!:blush: :lachen: U go, girl!:yep:

Chicoro I got my 2 books in the mail today!!!!! *doing happy dance*
I'm reading it after work. I got one for my sister. I am sending in my invoice so I can get my snazzy bag. I can hardly wait! Thank you!!

What??? This got by me! Wow, you wrote a book. I will support girlie. Right in time for tax returns and stimulus. I'll get a few for the next holiday gifts for my hair challenged friends and family!:grin: Yay, Xmas shopping is done!

I was looking up books on Amazon and saw your book and read all of the positive reviews!!! Congrats again Chicoro!!:yay::yay::yay:

Congratulatios Chicoro! I received your beautiful book not too long ago, and have started reading it! It's a very informative read! So glad that you decided to share all your knowledge with us. You are to be admired and congratulated on a job well done! Much success to you in the future!!!

Chiroco, I received my bag! Hooray!!!! I love it, great job on the graphics.
I gave the second book to my sister and she loves it.

Just a question for you though... My hair doesn't knot and tangle up when I wash it. Should I braid it up anyway?

Back