A new natural hair product line has arrived

laurend

I few weeks back I started a thread about me being in a natural hair focus group. We had to test out new products and give our feedback. I got two new products and had to keep mum about them until they came out officially. Well here it is:

As I Am Naturally

What'd you think? It looks promising but I'll hold on to my money until many people try it out.

I like the moisturizing butter cream and the co-wash. I tried the Double butter cream on my niece's hair and it made it so soft.

i'd like to know as well. what did you think of their products?

OT: i like how nice and clean their website looks

Prices are a little high on a few products but the site and everything looks professional. Can't wait to hear more reviews.

They took our advice and put different hair types on their website. I also mentioned in the meeting to add information about caring for your natural hair. A lot of sites have products but no information on natural hair care, kudos for them

Everything looks professional....Very beautiful models and the site was very easy to navigate. Thanks for the reviews laurend.

May try them in the future. I hope their focus is on CS. It's not enough to have a great product and website, but customer care is a must.

Thanks For Sharing this Info. The Coconut Co-Wash looks:lick: great and I like the Free Shipping for over $35.00.

I may try a coupla' products out too!:yep:

Just "liked" this brand on Facebook. Interesting that it was created by a chemist who also founded Avlon Industries (Affirm, KeraCare, etc). It's on their info page on FB and under the About section on the website. Interesting.

So, does Avlon Industries own this brand? They've done a lot to improve KeraCare.

Dr. Syed is very well known...he did an interview with Healthy Textures a while back. But, I find it annoying when they use fake doctor names like "Dr. Know" and "Dr. Discover" under the FAQs. IDK, maybe it's just me.

I just realized I have the cleansing pudding. I will use it tomorrow and let you guys know what I think. I have just been using the double butter cream for retwisting my hair.

So does this doctor really exist or is this another big company cashing in on the naturals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does this doctor really exist or is this another big company cashing in on the naturals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I thought but didn't want to say it......It doesn't matter, though. I have my fave products that'll take me through next year. Not looking for anything new and from the ingredients, nothing knocks my socks off.

Back