A new natural hair product line has arrived

I saw this line at the hair show in ATL. I wasn't impressed with the ingredient profile or smell of some of the products. The packaging was lovely. If it was deeply discounted I might try some of the products.

I just order samples of ALL their products for just $3.25! That's one way to try the products before buying!!! Way cheaper!

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

I used the Coconut Cowash Conditioner last night. I really like it. It has grown on me over time. In fact, I like it really well.:grin:

I also have the Elation Hydration too and can't wait to use it.:lick:

I've had (and Swapped) the Coco Shea Spray, the Cleansing Pudding, the Hair Milk and the Double Butter. (the person I swapped it with loves it all).:look:

I used the Coconut Cowash Conditioner last night. I really like it. It has grown on me over time. In fact, I like it really well.:grin:

I also have the Elation Hydration too and can't wait to use it.:lick:

I've had (and Swapped) the Coco Shea Spray, the Cleansing Pudding, the Hair Milk and the Double Butter. (the person I swapped it with loves it all).:look:

So I guess we passed over the information about how Methylisothiazolinone can possibly harm the nervous system.

Meh. :drunk: Whatever makes a person and their hair happy, go for it :grin:

You are awakening the PJ in me as we speak :lick:
Hello my name is Aquajoyice and I am a recovering Product Junkie. Even though I have a rock solid regimen with great products Lord knows I want to buy everything on this site. :yep::drunk::spinning:

So I guess we passed over the information about how Methylisothiazolinone can possibly harm the nervous system.

Meh. :drunk: Whatever makes a person and their hair happy, go for it :grin:

THank-you for that. You just put the PJism on brakes :grin:

Speaking of ASIAN -- I just got another order on Wednesday about my 4th one.:yep:

I love the Coconut Cowash. I got the Cleansing Pudding which I tried Wednesday and really like (for a gentle creamy shampoo).:lick:

I also got the Double Butter (again) I gifted it the 1st time, so didn't get a chance to try it.

I have the Hydration Elation in my Stash. I did a Swap with the Coconut Milk and the Coco Shea Spray and the Cousin I swapped them with Said she loves them both and I think they are some of her staples.

I think they are an extremely Professional outfit. The Shipping is Uber Fast. The Packaging is Lovely. It's just a really good, solid line. With FREE Shipping over $35.00

One thing I like about the Coconut Cowash and the Cleasning Pudding is the DHT Blockers and Removal.

Oh I missed this thread. The Naturally Elegant model has hair line mine! At least she looks like it. The prices don't seem bad to me compared to other salon product prices I've seen. I may just try this.

So, since July what's the general consensus? Thumbs up or down?

Oh yeah, at first I was like: Dr. Know and Dr. Discover? WTH... interesting, and another non AA producing it, but it looks tempting. Nice website. I'll wait for more reviews though.

I still really like the Coconut Cowash and the Cleansing Pudding. :yep:

I have the Hydration Elation DC'er and Double Butter but haven't used them yet.:ohwell:

I had the Coco Shea Spray and the Coconut Milk Leave-In and swapped them with another Niko's Cousin and she really likes them (alot).:grin:

Still Lovin' ASIAN.:grin:

Recently Read in another Thread, they have it now at 'certain' Walgreen's across the Country......:perplexed

Back