A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

Trini_Chutney

Sittin' at Your Local Post Office????:look:

Hmpf.:ohwell: Pfft.:rolleyes: You mean still sitting on her kitchen table.:lol:

That's a personal joke in U1B1 they print off the labels and still have it sitting on the table.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Trini_Chutney, yes dear! I'm with IDareT'sHair...if your tracking hasn't moved, the label was printed and taped on the package (or not), but it hasn't made it to USPS.

I've shipped enough packages to know lol...hope you get your items soon. :)

My order came on thursday 11/14/2013. I ordered my stuff on 11/2/2013. On the site it said there was a 5 day turn around for before the line was shipped out so thats about right if I count mailing time and the holiday. I also was given a free 4 oz strawberry cleanser and a coupon. Excited to try some of the line out soon.

MileHighDiva

The Cleansing Conditioners are (I got x2 16oz Strawberry's). *clear bottles*

The DC'ers are "Sealed". I hate to open them to check. *can't see through*

What have you read???????:perplexed

Shipping, products not full or substituted for something else, products never received, and no response to inquiries.

However, the pre-poos, moisturizing poo, puttyful, and sale have me intrigued.

IDareT'sHair

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

I mostly lurk, but some threads are too good to bypass.
The pee on the shower thread is beyond entertaining.

Posted from my shower...while peeing.

Yay she's having the sale throughout the holidays! I'm glad bc I'm running low on dcs. I only have like 6 of them.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

I still haven't received my order. I sent her a message through Facebook and her site this evening. Hopefully I will hear back by tomorrow. I really need to get this stuff before I fly out of here.

She got back to me this morning and is locating my tracking information. She was very professional and courteous. I will update when I have more info.

I received my order today! Everything is sealed well and smells amazing. I got a free sample of greaseless moisture. I can't wait to play!

Back