A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

HairPleezeGrow

I'm looking for a Shipping Notice.:lol:

Oh okay...girl you better message her tomorrow and see. I still have not ordered yet. :-/ I know I should have early but I'm not needing anything from her yet. Shipping needs to be better than last time and she messed up my last sale order. Sigh just not in the mood lol. Hope you hear something soon! Send her a message anyway though T.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

HairPleezeGrow

I'll give her until the end of this week and shoot her an email.:ohwell:

I'm surprised you haven't ordered yet?:yep:

I really didn't 'need' anything either, but I wanted that Strawberry Cleansing Conditioner.:lick:

I'm still trying to contact her about an order she messed up on July 5th. Kind of a lost cause but does anyone know her email because the one listed on her website that I tried just 2 weeks ago was broken.

I'm still trying to contact her about an order she messed up on July 5th. Kind of a lost cause but does anyone know her email because the one listed on her website that I tried just 2 weeks ago was broken.

I just sent her a contact form located on the website. I wonder how long it will take for a response.

Trini_Chutney

Girl, I am "salty".:rolleyes:

I just knew I would have a couple boxes today and got nothing.:ohwell:

I am still waiting on Afroveda and AveYou and a few others.

IDareT'sHair you aren't the only one so don't feel bad. I got so excited when the mail woman came with a box that I didn't even look to see who it was from. I opened it in a rush thinking that it was my HQ order...it was a breast pump :lol:

I'm hoping that it comes by Monday.

I sent her an email earlier to extend the sale til December (like the 3rd) bc I get paid the 2nd. I want to get some more dcs but the shipping...

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

I think we'll start getting our stuff next week. It may very well be sitting at my local post office right now. I just wish that she updated the site with the tracking information.

Trini_Chutney

Sittin' at Your Local Post Office????:look:

Hmpf.:ohwell: Pfft.:rolleyes: You mean still sitting on her kitchen table.:lol:

That's a personal joke in U1B1 they print off the labels and still have it sitting on the table.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back