A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

^^ Ok, I won't be purchasing this time anyway. The reviews weren't all that and a bag of chips and the shipping is terrible. I will stick with my staple lines right now.

I had the 7pc sample pack in my cart and some co-cleansers, shampoo, and go deep. I kept clicking stuff, changing it up, deleting etc before I decided :nono: I don't have any business buying anything right now. I'm sure she'll probably have another good sale another time.

Froreal3

And you said you wanted to try to avoid 'cones'? I keep forgetting that she has a 'Cone' or two in her stuff.:perplexed

And I also always forget that about Hydratherma too until someone mentions it.:ohwell:

I still love them both.:look:

HQS Cleansing Conditioners are thebomb.com:lick:

@Froreal3

She'll do that 50% again in the Spring. Maybe like around Mothers Day?

ETA: This Sale might run through November-December. Her Sales usually last a long, long time.

@Froreal3

And you said you wanted to try to avoid 'cones'? I keep forgetting that she has a 'Cone' or two in her stuff.:perplexed

And I also always forget that about Hydratherma too until someone mentions it.:ohwell:

I still love them both.:look:

HQS Cleansing Conditioners are thebomb.com:lick:

What? Hydratherma has cones too? I'm not a die hard no cones, but I do avoid them except in my heat protectants. I saw that dimethicone was toward the end of her lists in some products, so I was gonna be like wth, lemme just try it.

When she has another sale, I will try the co-cleansers. So far I like both NH and Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse. How do HQ's compare to those?

Yeah her sample pack is 4oz but the sample she sent me of a dc with one of my orders was not 4oz. It may have been 2oz not 1oz.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Froreal3

They are Rich & Creamy and Delicious.:drool: Very nice Cleansing Conditioners.:love:

Very nice. Smells wonderful.:lovedrool: Cleanses without Stripping.

Leaves your Hair clean, soft & moisturize.:love3:

She sent me 'Samples' of The Slip DC'er and The Slip Leave-In before they Launched and they were both 4oz.

What!?! Hmmmm.... but I guess that makes sense if she was wanting you to try then out b4 she launched. Oh well I still like her products even though I did get only 2oz in my sample lol. As a matter of fact it was with my 2nd order with her and it was the peppermint dc.

HPG

HairPleezeGrow

Yeah, I had been ordering from her when she 1st Launched on ETSY. *beginning of this thread*

I still have not tried the Peppermint DC'er (and re upped on it this Sale - 12oz).

From what I've read, it's nice.:yep:

I liked the peppermint DC better than the pineapple one. Either way her products were just ok to me. I won't be repurchasing even though 50% is a fantastic discount.

I'm relaxed and I do like her puttyful. I barely use it but whenever I do need gel, I truly like this better than any other gel I've ever used. It has a soft hold.

What I currently have (and have not opened):
Greaseless Moisture
Lime Oil
Peppermint DC'er
Mango & Coconut (or Pineapple Hibiscus)

I looked in my HQS Stash. Couldn't remember the other DC'er I had left.

I thought I had the Coconut Mango DC'er, but it is actually the Pineapple Hibiscus.

So I reupped on that. I should ask her to change it to a Coconut Mango before she ships.

ETA: Ouch I notice there is a $6.00 Price Difference. I guess I'll be getting the Pineapple.:lol:

Last edited:
This is the email I got. You probably got the same one for the sale...

Happy Holidays!!!!
Take 50% off when you spend $60 or more. Coupon Code: HOLNOV1

The holidays are right around the corner and we're starting early! Now's the perfect time to stock up on gifts and your personal favorites for the holiday season. With cold weather rapidly approaching it's important to protect and condition. We've extended the self life of all HQ Products to last 9 months to 1 full year!

HPG

Back