A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

kxlot79 you did not offend me at all. If you did I would have ignored you entirely and not responded at all. Your last post about your friend had me LOL. Isn't it crazy how African hair textures get long and thick when they are locked? That's proof it is possible for a black person to have really long hair.

I don't ever do length checks because I'm not going to wear my hair out anytime soon. It's so dry all the time it simply does not feel nice. I can't wear it out. I don't like oils and butters ( i ordered the HQS oils/butter just for my ends) so I don't seal in the moisture from my leave ins. I'm going to try avacado gel and juice to seal. My head is full of super tiny spring curls. I only see that definition with some deep conditioners and some leave ins, but I twist my hair and it seems to go away as my hair dries. I don't think the pulling method would be accurate for me because my hair is tightly coiled. It's probably not too accurate for you either lol, but maybe so.

I deep condition on dry hair because I feel like when my hair is wet/damp its already filled with water and your hair can only absorb so much. I feel like I'm wasting the deep conditioner because my hair isn't absorbing the good stuff in the DC when it has water in it already. My hair is so dry already I need all the benefits of the DC so I do it on dry hair.

I did use the greaseless moisture and it felt nice going on my hair and it stayed nice and mositurized until the product dried completely. Once it was dry it only stayed soft for maybe 4 or 5 hours. I'm going to keep this up with deep conditioning twice a week and see if it makes a difference in my hair. I will continue to use the GM until the jar is gone and if it still only Kees my hair soft for a few hours ill keep searching for a better leave in. I have only tried 3 which are Darcys Botanicals, Naturelle Grow and this greaseless moisture. I still have hairitage hydrations on the way and some NaturallyAmari but I will use the GM until its gone and post back on the progress :)

Used the Coconut & Lime Cleansing Conditioner today. Love this Stuff.:love:

After I finish up something...I'll open one of the Peppermint DC'ers.:yep:

I used 'The Slip' protein hydrating conditoner. With the instructions I am still not sure if this is suppose to be a deep conditioner of what? Anyone know? Well I used it as a deep conditoner and I did not like it at all. I used it with heat for like 30 minutes and then fell asleep, so overnight. Rinsing it out, I felt this had no slip at all. I am starting to use a lot of different deep conditioners so now I can differentiate between them all a lot easier. This did not soften my hair at all. My hair was tangled at the ends when rinsing it out and while it was drying. Usually when my hair is drying after rinsing out a deep conditioner it's very soft. Not with this one. It felt like I used a regular old rinse out conditiner ( maybe that's what it is? Doesn't really say on the jar or website)....my hair did feel a little strong, so I guess it's that shot of protein. Anyways if this is a DC I won't rebuy. Even as a rinse out I wouldn't Re buy. Not enough slip.

I used 'The Slip' protein hydrating conditoner. With the instructions I am still not sure if this is suppose to be a deep conditioner of what? Anyone know? Well I used it as a deep conditoner and I did not like it at all. I used it with heat for like 30 minutes and then fell asleep, so overnight. Rinsing it out, I felt this had no slip at all. I am starting to use a lot of different deep conditioners so now I can differentiate between them all a lot easier. This did not soften my hair at all. My hair was tangled at the ends when rinsing it out and while it was drying. Usually when my hair is drying after rinsing out a deep conditioner it's very soft. Not with this one. It felt like I used a regular old rinse out conditiner ( maybe that's what it is? Doesn't really say on the jar or website)....my hair did feel a little strong, so I guess it's that shot of protein. Anyways if this is a DC I won't rebuy. Even as a rinse out I wouldn't Re buy. Not enough slip.

I actually like this dc. It has plenty of slip to me or at least the ones ive rcvd. Sorry you had such a bad experiencce.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

HairPleezeGrow I have difficult hair to moisturize. That's why I only have two holy grails after five years of my jouney. Lol. Ill try it one more time to be sure, but I think it's a nono.

I have about 1 more use of my Coconut & Lime Cleansing Conditioner.

I have the Strawberry & Lime waiting.

Will also be trying my Peppermint DC'er soon.

I've finally tried one of the products. DCing right now with the honey pineapple hibiscus repair mask. So far I like it...great smell, nice slip, and a little goes a long way. I'm going to leave it on overnight and see how my hair likes it.

Posted from my shower...while peeing...with the LHCF App

I pulled the Peppermint out to put into Rotation. Can't wait to try it.:grin:

I could use a nice cooling tingle right about now.:yep:

I also have x2 Jars of the Honey, Pineapple, Hibiscus I haven't tried yet.

So, I may also put x1 of those into rotation too.

I only 'allow' myself to have no more than 2-3 DC'ers open at the same time.

And then that's simply for variety's sake.

I can't stand to have 50-11 things all open at once.:nono:

I pulled the Peppermint out to put into Rotation. Can't wait to try it.:grin:

I could use a nice cooling tingle right about now.:yep:

I also have x2 Jars of the Honey, Pineapple, Hibiscus I haven't tried yet.

So, I may also put x1 of those into rotation too.

I only 'allow' myself to have no more than 2-3 DC'ers open at the same time.

And then that's simply for variety's sake.

I can't stand to have 50-11 things all open at once.:nono:

IDareT'sHair did it tingle?

dang you didn't open it yet? lol

Lilmama1011

No....I still haven't tried it.:blush:

I was going to try it after my last Relaxer, but I thought it might too tingly (and burn or irritate).:perplexed

My plan was to Steam with it. But I thought about the Pepperminty-ness and decided to skip it.

I may try it when it gets hot out to experience the Minty Coolness.:cold:

dmples2

Thank You Sis.:hug2:

I convo'ed her.

I forgot I had ordered something until this evening I went to use the Brazilian Chocolate Cleansing Conditioner and remembered I ordered another one and never received it.:blush:

I did not receive Tracking Info even though it said it "Shipped"

Did you guys contact her? She's very good at responding. I received my order last week but I didn't shop her sale. She was waiting to receive her product containers and that's why there was a delay with my order.

Before my order was shipped she included a full size product of my choosing to apologize for the delay. You can bet I was wonderfully surprised when I opened my package and saw two full sized products in addition to my order.

Lola28

Yes, thank you Ms. Lola for that other piece of info.:yep:

Maybe mine got hung up waiting for bottles & jars.

I did contact her. And I agree.

She has been excellent (to me) in handling my CS issues, so I am not worried quite yet.

I had forgotten I had placed that order. So, this helped jog my memory.:spinning:

@dmples2

Absolutely Creamy Chocolate Deliciousness.:chocbunny:

It's creamy like the Lime Coconut and the Strawberry. If you've tried either of those?

Very Creamy.:drool:

The only one I haven't tried is the Strawberry/Banana one.

ETA: I have not received a response regarding my order (as of yet).

@dmples2

Absolutely Creamy Chocolate Deliciousness.:chocbunny:

It's creamy like the Lime Coconut and the Strawberry. If you've tried either of those?

Very Creamy.:drool:

The only one I haven't tried is the Strawberry/Banana one.

ETA: I have not received a response regarding my order (as of yet).

Dang where have I been...i didnt even know she had new products lol

I am going to pick up a couple of bottles of the brazillian cleanser at the next sale. I loved the coconut lime cleanser.

dmples2

Hey Girl. I did hear back from HQS.:yep:

She was surprised my item hadn't arrived yet.

She sent me Tracking Info. and when I checked it said it was delivered today at 2:28, so it should be here.

I think you'll love the Chocolate Brazilian. Especially if you love the Coconut Lime (as I do):love:

@dmples2

Ms. Lady, please come back to this thread and let me know what you think of the Brazilian Chocolate & Honey w/Argan after you've tried it.:hug2:

I want to do another Cart so bad, but I don't need a thing from here. I still have: The Slip, Peppermint and a Mango Coconut DC'er (12oz'ers) I haven't even opened or tried yet.:nono:

I'll re-up on the Cleansing Conditioners maybe Mothers Day.

And maybe pick up one or two of the Strawberry Banana Anti-Frizz (which I haven't tried before).

Back