a man says he loves you after first date?

he want some puzzy chile. and prolly got a disease to go right long wif it. u know betta and u know he ain't in love witchu afta da official first date.

picha it. u ain't even give up da drawers and already he in love. u ain't even kiss da man and already he in love. u prolly don't even know his last name and he in love?

i could go on and on.

chile puleez...

:rofl::lol:

how long have you known each other? does he know you well enough to love you? unless you guys met months ago and this is your first real date, i dont see how he could love you when he doesnt really know you...he more than likely just lusts you. and if he really does feel that he loves you from the 1st date, thats a warning sign that something isnt right up there.

Run like the wind RUN as fast as you can Run like you are crazy yourself. This guy sounds a lot off to me. If you stick with this guy I see a lot of issues in the future. This is the type of guy that sounds possessive and controlling to me or he will get rid of you if you sleep with him down the line or if you try to break up with him he sounds like the type of guy that would be hiding in the bushes butt naked with a butcher knife with a red ribbon tied around his penis saying

HONEY IAMMMMMMM HOME.

Nope just keep marching

Run like the wind RUN as fast as you can Run like you are crazy yourself. This guy sounds a lot off to me. If you stick with this guy I see a lot of issues in the future. This is the type of guy that sounds possessive and controlling to me or he will get rid of you if you sleep with him down the line or if you try to break up with him he sounds like the type of guy that would be hiding in the bushes butt naked with a butcher knife with a red ribbon tied around his penis saying

HONEY IAMMMMMMM HOME.

Nope just keep marching

:giggle: How can I seriously contemplate this with these sort of visuals.

HONEY IAMMMMMMM HOME.

Nope just keep marching

:lol: Almaz, I missed you. Where've you been?

OP, I'd say there's a 5% chance he was so overwhelmed by meeting his one true love, that he lost all self control and professed his love for you on the spot. If he really loves you, he'll be patient and give you space and time to see if you feel the same way about him.

On the other hand, there's a 95% chance this dude throws the word "love" around like the word "abracadabra", hoping that the right girl will hear it and her legs will magically open. :look: The odds are not in your favor, IMO.

HONEY IAMMMMMMM HOME

:lachen: Almaz, I missed you girl!!!

I was wondering just the other day whether you left because of all this LHCF upgrading/downgrading nonsense. Glad to see you back and posting.

I wonder OP if he's related to the guy that asked me to marry him and we hadn't even gone out yet. After this, I deleted him, told him I wasn't interested, blocked him from my fb page and said I was taking a break from dating. That scared me.

I seriously think you should not persue this any further with the guy. Who knows how many other girls he has told that he loves them on the first day? Either he's desperate or psycho crazy.

OP - it's one thing to have an amazing connection with someone and know that there's a great possibility that the two of you could have a great future together. That has just happened to me recently (however, it happened after the dude and I had been talking to each other for hours on end over the course of a week and a half...more on that in another post). However, even with how smitten this guy is with me, at NO point has he been like "I love you." That just sounds over the top to me.

Child, Leave that fool allllll the way alone. Nonsense...

But on the other hand, the updates are bound to be EPIC, hilarious, and full of foolery so I say go for it!

michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

p.s. I am just kidding... Show him the door, chile. Show him the door...

Back