A guy approached me today...

inthepink

And he told me that I left something and it was a handshake.

I thought ok, pretty cheesy line but I'll be open-minded. He's somewhat attractive and dressed decently well.

Silly me for being open-minded.

In the next breath, he proceeded to ask me to save the children. :look:

I had forgotten for just one moment, that I am hairlove and men don't approach me! :lachen: But really, :crybaby:

Just had to share.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Girl you need to blog about the dating(non-dating) adventures of hairlove.

ETA: I actually like that line. But it has to come from the right person. I'm going to pass it on to my guy friends.

This I know. :yep:

On these streets, they have every body promoting everything. Green Peace, children, etc. So, it's nothing new. :)

Yeah I know you know :lol:. It seemed some people thought "Save the children" was apart of his "mack." :lol:

What a shady volunteer "You forgot this handshake." That soooo does sound like a pick-up line. I can see how you could have gotten the wrong message. His tail was sending out the wrong message :whip:!

That is like a chick showing her boobs to get a man to buy something! :lol:

And he told me that I left something and it was a handshake.

I thought ok, pretty cheesy line but I'll be open-minded. He's somewhat attractive and dressed decently well.

Silly me for being open-minded.

In the next breath, he proceeded to ask me to save the children. :look:

I had forgotten for just one moment, that I am hairlove and men don't approach me! :lachen: But really, :crybaby:

Just had to share.

You don't live in Seattle do you?? The main street I work on/have to walk on to work is loaded with STC people. As well as the adjacent blocks in both directions. Here, everybody is selling/promoting something on every corner.:look:

Yeah I know you know :lol:. It seemed some people thought "Save the children" was apart of his "mack." :lol:

What a shady volunteer "You forgot this handshake." That soooo does sound like a pick-up line. I can see how you could have gotten the wrong message. His tail was sending out the wrong message :whip:!

You're right! I hadn't even thought of it that way! And girl, he must've ran to catch up with me down the street!! That's why I really thought I forgot something! Then I thought - oh, maybe he thought I was cute. Then I thought "save the children?" How rude! :lachen:

No, I know what save the children is...

I still like the line for dating purposes.

Hairlove you are funny! And you have a nice way with words too:yep:. Keep being open-minded though, okay?

Back