3rd Year LHCF Progress *pics*

WOW. Breath, Lioness, breath:lachen:

Dysylla your is one of my top inspirations. I hope to acheive the thickness and length you have been blessed with :Rose:

SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZz that's alot of hair...I love it!!!!

Try some MN or BT on your temples but girlllllllllll Ilove your hair. :grin::grin::grin:

Your hair looks really good.

As for your thinning...well I get the same thing; they say it's hereditary. My mom also has the same thing.

I have picture of my temples in my fotki.

This is mermaid hair. Thick, heavy, full, beautiful and cascading all the way down your back. I'm going to the beach and stake a look out for you! The hair is magnificent!
:beach:

Oohhhh weeeeeeee, that's some beautiful hair you got gurlie!! So pretty! Hmmm, wonders if she'll gimme some of that hair?!! LOL I'm po' now!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:
*passes the "Hair for the Baldies" bucket to DSylla*:lachen::lachen::lachen:Pwwwease! LOL I needa hush, gurlie your hair so thick and I'm just in awe!:grin::grin:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!It has grown soo fast too. Damn def looks like wl if straightened!! seems like just the othr day peeps wee arguing ovr your almost brastrap pic..lol.

Your hair is so thick and beautiful.

Have you tried Wild Growth for your edges? It not only makes the hair grow, but it also makes the hair thick. It doesn't smell very good; so it's best to use it at night. You can message that in every other night...that baby works!

1.gif
:rosebud: Dsylla, your hair is thick, long and absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :rosebud:
1.gif

All I can is wow!! Your hair already looks natural so I can't imagine you going "natural"! I just LOVE the length and thickness of your hair!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!It has grown soo fast too. Damn def looks like wl if straightened!! seems like just the othr day peeps wee arguing ovr your almost brastrap pic..lol.

ah, the memories :lol:

Thanks girl

All I can is wow!! Your hair already looks natural so I can't imagine you going "natural"! I just LOVE the length and thickness of your hair!
Thanks Mystic. I am often asked if my hair is natural. Thanks for much for your compliment

:lol: at AsTheCurlzTurns. You're hair is going to take off and imma be asking for those curls! :yep:

Thank you ALL. I really appreciate the support and suggestion :yep:
:grin:

IMO you have some of the prettiest texlaxed hair I have ever seen! I loved your hair since you first joined the forum, plus the fact that you are so pretty just adds to it. Congrats on your progress.

RightSpot2-vi.jpg

The left side

LeftSpot-vi.jpg

Your hair is so friggin' BEAUTIFUL! I love how plush it is. Jeez, that is a whole lotta hair....love it!

I have the same type of receding pattern. I am panicking because I am only 31 and I am afraid of it going further back.

Your hair is soooo ridiculously thick! I didn't even realize you were texlaxed til now, i always though you were natural (duh-read the siggy!). If only...:grin:!

WOW,your hair is crazy thick! :grin::grin::grin: I want a ponytaill like yours when my hair grows out. (love the afro-tee you're rockin' by the way.) hhg

all I can say is WOW!!!! You're such an inspiration and testimony to the fact that black hair can grow long and thrive!!!

Back